RealModScene
herudae

Can't acces original Xbox dash, it says Internal Memory Unformatted, causes? Consecuences? Solutions?

hello pals,

I Just bought a 360 Slim with RGH and Aurora, at first it always asked me where to save profiles and savegames, I was trying to connect to Internet but never found how (I'm totally new into this console). But Aurora suddenly stopped asking me where to save profiles and the one created in the console didn't show up anymore, so it was not reaching console memory unit.
After looking into file browser, it began to detect the internal memory but now it says it is unformatted, I wanted to know, What are the possible causes and consequences? does it have a solution?

Thank you in advance for your help.

5 hours ago, herudae said:
hello pals,

I Just bought a 360 Slim with RGH and Aurora, at first it always asked me where to save profiles and savegames, I was trying to connect to Internet but never found how (I'm totally new into this console). But Aurora suddenly stopped asking me where to save profiles and the one created in the console didn't show up anymore, so it was not reaching console memory unit.
After looking into file browser, it began to detect the internal memory but now it says it is unformatted, I wanted to know, What are the possible causes and consequences? does it have a solution?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1- Saving to the cloud is impossible.
       2 - This internal memory is susceptible to errors, avoid using it. It can be bad contact because in some models it is a small plate embedded in the main board. You will have to format it to use it again.