RealModScene
Octal450

J-Runner with Extras 3.0.3b (17559, Unofficial) - Built in Timings, Bugfixes, and New Features!

@Nikolay_L My pleasure, enjoy

@dimka112 We've been looking at this, many of the images are out of date or old and need updating. Probably won't make the next release (shortly) but I am looking at it.

Kind Regards,
Josh

• Like 1

November update is live on auto-update: 

V3.0.3b:
- Added: Default dash selection to 17559 if no saved dash is present
- Fixed: Loop between dialogs and installer if Visual C++ Redistributable is cancelled or fails
- Fixed: Repeated clicking not ignored while xFlasher is initializing causing application to crash
- Fixed: Issue causing Extract Files to cause a crash after files are moved to serial folder
- Fixed: Various bugs and usability issues
- Changed: XDKbuild check box behavior

Enjoy. Small update this time, not had lots of time due to my health. Some more features and improvements upcoming.

Kind Regards,
Josh

• Like 3

I am not sure if it is related to J-runner, drivers or X-Flasher, but I will write here.

So the problem is, my X-Flasher doesn't really work that good in eMMC mode. In this mode it constantly looses the connection with the console and crashes J-runner. Sometimes I manage to dump 2MBs of NAND, sometimes 4, sometimes 40, but very rarely it allows me to dump/write the full NAND.

Crashed at 40MBs

freeze3.PNG

Freezed at 2MBs

freeze.PNG

I noticed that X-Flasher usually looses the connection (USB Drive becomes Removable Disk) as soon as or very shortly after I click on write or read the NAND.

Sometimes the console boots by itself while X-Flasher is dumping or writing the NAND and fans are spinning in a jet mode. J-Runner constantly crashes or writes hardware malfunction while dumping/writing in eMMC mode. It took me about two hours to dump and write the NAND.

SPI mode works like a champ.

X-Flasher - RevB.

J-Runner - 3.0.3b

Has anyone had this problem before?

Pls show the soldering. If the xbox he turn on in eMMC, probably the crystal is not grounded. Maybe you are connecting things in the wrong order. the xFlasher must be connected to the system board BEFORE you plug the power into it. Then you can connect USB in any point.

Kind Regards,
Josh

The soldering was as on that picture I saw in the X-Flasher's instruction. I re-soldered it 2 times. I actually tried a lot of variations. Can't really remember which one actually worked. When I get another Corona 4GB, I will test it again.

Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

Known issue: Building JTAG XELL images may cause 3.0.3b to crash.

An updated build with some other platform updates will be issued within 1-2 weeks, for now I've fixed the issue in the archive, you can just install this if you need to build JTAG images (put contents in J-Runner with Extras folder and overwrite): http://cdn.octalsconsoleshop.com/JR Latest Delta.zip

Kind Regards,
Josh