RealModScene
Octal450

J-Runner with Extras (17559) - Built in Timings, Bugfixes, and New Features!

Hi sir,

I ran it, and watched, and there was no resource usage, and no delays. I requested several times for you to provide further information, and you are not. I cannot fix something that I cannot reproduce.

I am not sure if our communication is getting lost in translation, because you seem to not understand what I wrote in my previous messages.

There is no such thing like "automatic search for the Internet, and if I don't find the Internet, I'll plow like a damn to spite everyone." This is work of fiction, and nothing more, anyone can check the code to verify that.

Unless you are willing to provide the information I requested, there is nothing more that I can do. Simply insulting me and this software will not help anyone.

Kind Regards,
Josh

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dorcey said:

To find the problem, you need to run and watch the toolkit. It doesn't seem difficult, but I can't do it.
It's easier if the author removes this auto-chaos called "automatic search for the Internet, and if I don't find the Internet, I'll plow like a damn to spite everyone."
It's all about your auto-update underscript. I repeat, it is not needed, or make the program for its intended purpose, or call it "I will blow you an update at startup, and if I don't blow it, I will bite"
You make the program exactly like your Windows 10 macrosoftware, this is not normal.
Updates. Do not disable in J-Runner with Extras, you are crazy. It's not normal, it's completely outrageous. You should be banned on all resources.

A program for building nanda, with an unswitchable update like Windows 10.
The community should put you on the pitchfork for such antics.

Why don't you post proof of your claims? I don't think you understand how software works bud.

Alright,

I've gone out of my way to do extra testing because Dorcey would not provide me ANY information.

I tested it on 10 computers and found 1 very old machine exhibiting high CPU usage. I REMOVED auto-update COMPLETELY from the application, and it STILL did it.

After much testing and analysis, I found the cause is the DiscordRPC sender. NOTHING TO DO WITH AUTO-UPDATE. The library that I use for DiscordRPC must have some sort if incompatibility, I am not sure yet with what. I am going to evaluate possible solutions for this problem before the release of 3.1.3.

Next time you have an issue, please give the information that I request instead of jumping to conclusions! That is the only way I can find a solution.

WORKAROUND:

Disable DiscordRPC in Settings!

image.png.1acbd992ef1d4dd2b51af3b393b5cabe.png

image.png.25a9c8e21414305130c043c473d4f8f9.png

image.png.1f3bd515f7d2cae85f1c25a833160582.png

Kind Regards,
Josh

• Like 1

I see the excessive work of the program process, I can’t find out from which scripts you have sewn into it. Themselves stuffed the hell with those that, and I'm a fool.
I repeat, the path of evil corporations doing unpublished and non-disabled actions on your system is the path of losing reputation.

17 minutes ago, Dorcey said:

I see the excessive work of the program process, I can’t find out from which scripts you have sewn into it. Themselves stuffed the hell with those that, and I'm a fool.
I repeat, the path of evil corporations doing unpublished and non-disabled actions on your system is the path of losing reputation.

Why are you being so fucking weird? Just disable DiscordRPC in settings and move on..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Element18592 said:

Why are you being so fucking weird? Just disable DiscordRPC in settings and move on..

I'm not strange, the author's motives for making shit happening on the screen are strange.
Why should I have known that this craft, breaking into the Internet, can work without loading the processor if you turn off the hidden discord?

image.png.1f3bd515f7d2cae85f1c25a833160582.png

Its not "hidden Discord".

Its Rich Presence: Make Your Game Stand Out with Rich Presence | Discord

It was added by the request of the users. Regardless, I am willing to accept that it should be asked before enabling by default. 

Loading the processor is a fault of the library's bug, not J-Runner. I did not realize this bug because my workstation does not exhibit it. But regardless, I will fix it now that I am aware of it.

Kind Regards,
Josh

PS: There are no hidden motives here... anyone who knows me can tell you that.

Didn't mean to offend. Difficulties in translation and the desire to achieve justice as quickly as possible made the conversation look like insults and assaults.
I believe that in normal communication with a normal translator, you and the rest would not have been impressed by my ignorance.
I explained as best I could, with the help of Google translator. Even reading past messages, he already translates completely differently every time he enters the site.
Well, of course, I hope everyone understands that the program should not do what is not expected of it at all.
That's all.
I apologize to everyone. I'm not evil. It's temperament, and haste.

• Like 3

No problem. That stuff happens :)

I will update you as soon as I have a fix available. Your testing and feedback would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Josh

• Thanks 1

Octal450,

In the future, I will not help in testing, I used it for a personal matter. Perhaps if you need to rebuild your nand once.
And so it completely slipped out of my head that I should thank you for your work and common cause.
Sorry. Thank you for everything. Health and joy.

• Like 1

No problem, thanks.

2 hours ago, Dorcey said:

Health and joy.

Same to you!

The library used "DiscordRPC" is defective. It will be removed in the next update. Honestly it was pretty useless anyways.

Kind Regards,
Josh

Octal,

Thanks for your great work in keeping JRunner updated and adding new features.

I was wondering if you can fix the Update Mode for RGH3, and Client Mode "Send Avatar/Kinect Data"? Pressing the button in Client Mode says "Starting, please wait!" and then nothing happens (same with the "Get Info" button, without even the "Starting" message). I then tried using Update Mode to reflash the console (with the same dash version) which used to force the Avatar data upload, but due to the CB_B version number (15432), it won't continue past the read of the nand ("ERROR: bootloaders retrieved from console are inconsistent, cannot proceed!").

The Send function is handy for when setting up a new storage unit.

Thanks again for your work on JRunner!

• Like 1

Hi @ZBeeblebrox

First thank you for your kind words and detailed report.

I will check this out for the next version when I get a chance! Thanks for the report. I will get back to you if I need more information on reproducing.

Kind Regards,
Josh

• Like 1

Good day gentlemen,

V3.1.3 is now available! Please note that this version no longer supports Windows XP. I may planning one more final bugfix release for Windows XP users, however it will not contain any new features and have unsupported functionality stripped out.

V3.1.3:
- Added: Correct folder picker instead of legacy tree picker
- Added: Improved GUI
- Fixed: Error if COM port is in use
- Fixed: Donor Nand Creator did not allow 512KB SMC Config to be used
- Fixed: Incorrect handling of xefolder during nand manipulation
- Fixed: Glitch availability should be checked by CB not dash
- Fixed: UI scheduling bug causing out of order operation
- Fixed: Kernel version list not sorted numerically
- Fixed: Bug with Trinity BB (XDK) handling
- Fixed: Various bugs and usability issues
- Changed: Preparing the platform for future updates
- Changed: Hard OS floor is now Windows Vista SP2 or later (dotNET 4.5.2)

Kind Regards,
Josh

• Like 3

@Octal450 Thank you so much for your awesome work under Xbox 360 scene! Today I'll  make my first RGH 3.0 with your J Runner all is done easy when never seen before lol (I do all kind of RGH over years, I'm a little modder), really outstanding hack! I just bought one slim Trinity board, for testing RGH 3.0, So I want to tell you for my happy ness, all tasks when done without errors, J Runner runs perfectly fine on my new Dell Inspirion 7510 w/ Win 11 and console instaboot like retail one :D well I put one 3,6K smd resistor on smc_pll to cpu_pll. Looks all great for now but is a trouble with network stack "missing IP address= on Xebuild image, this is so strange, If I  starting Xell, console get dhcp lease (I grabbed CPU KEY from lan) otherwise Xebuild image get 0.0.0.0 meow 😮  I try to set IP manually , set wifi and cable, unluckly none of them works. Current on 17559 kernel of course, and I like to downgrade on earlier dashboard just for see if is some kind of bug, but I'm need to learning RGH 3.0 "hard way" with python script patching method ..next days...

Anyway you are great dude! All respect for your work.

Regards.

tnx octal450.png

• Thanks 1

Hi

Thanks kind words.

Why need to use python? Just use the built in converter option.

Kind Regards,
Josh

Hello,
I just can't use the program. when it opens, it already gives this bunch of error message. it worked with some error messages until yesterday, I updated windows and jrunner and now it doesn't work anymore.
when trying to open a dump file, it recognizes the board but not the kernell

jrunner error.png

You need to install the latest Dot NET 4.5.2 framework.

Windows Vista through Windows 11 are supported.

Kind Regards,
Josh

On 4/18/2022 at 1:11 AM, Octal450 said:

You need to install the latest Dot NET 4.5.2 framework.

Windows Vista through Windows 11 are supported.

Kind Regards,
Josh

Hello, I can not patch kv / nand dump is collected but not patched

2022-04-19_21-19-26.png

Hi

Sorry I didn't understand. What are you trying to do and what is the problem?

Kind Regards,
Josh

the download link is dead?  kinda in a bind without it on a falcon I'm in the middle of RGH 3 on without this version of JRunner..  The computer I had it saved to my wife decided to wipe the HDD without giving me any warning which has left me in a serious bind in many ways.  Would someone please upload the most recent version to mega or another file share platform for me pretty please? thanks in advance!