RealModScene
JPizzle

AutoGG 0.8.7 One Click Update feature added

I saw you have Avast. There must be any conflict even disabled :(, all is working good but Autgg cant retrieve dump from console, Pc refuse connection.I dont know what to do with that.

:wallbash:

I read that deinstalling avast! would solve the issue, but that is not an elegant solution.
Therefore I thought of disabling it for a short period of time, but it looks like something still runs in the background.
Gonna check the avast services. Do you communicate through a special port? I'm on Win 7 64bit with Admin rights.

On a side note, I had once a similar problem with ESET security suite.If network drives scan where enabled it ran into problems.
Video ESET security

EDIT:

Even disabling the avast services gave the same error.

I ended doing it in Safe Mode with Networking. Somehow the dash got updated correctly but the Avatars are still missing. I started it manually (Auto-Update Avatars) and it gave the same error:

Uploading:
D:XBOX360APPSAutoGG_0.8.7commonSystemupdates16202Xna_TitleLauncher.xex
to:
Hdd1:/$SystemUpdateXna_TitleLauncher.xex
* Checking FSD
* Connecting
* Launching : "reboot" (ID: 10B)
* Waiting FSD....... * Checking FSD
* Connecting

Updating. This will take time, wait or press Cancel button....
XboxApps/MyApps/Update.exe Not found
Download Error
* Launching : "Update" (ID: 10B)
Done

Instead of getting the Xbox Window to update Avatars I get a Game crashed window.

My Hdd1:/$SystemUpdate has all files though...

I read that deinstalling avast! would solve the issue, but that is not an elegant solution.

Therefore I thought of disabling it for a short period of time, but it looks like something still runs in the background.

Gonna check the avast services. Do you communicate through a special port? I'm on Win 7 64bit with Admin rights.

On a side note, I had once a similar problem with ESET security suite.If network drives scan where enabled it ran into problems.

Video ESET security

EDIT:

Even disabling the avast services gave the same error.

I ended doing it in Safe Mode with Networking. Somehow the dash got updated correctly but the Avatars are still missing. I started it manually (Auto-Update Avatars) and it gave the same error:

Uploading:

D:XBOX360APPSAutoGG_0.8.7commonSystemupdates16202Xna_TitleLauncher.xex

to:

Hdd1:/$SystemUpdateXna_TitleLauncher.xex

* Checking FSD

* Connecting

* Launching : "reboot" (ID: 10B)

* Waiting FSD....... * Checking FSD

* Connecting

Updating. This will take time, wait or press Cancel button....

XboxApps/MyApps/Update.exe Not found

Download Error

* Launching : "Update" (ID: 10B)

Done

Instead of getting the Xbox Window to update Avatars I get a Game crashed window.

My Hdd1:/$SystemUpdate has all files though...

First time you use Avatars-Fsd feature Autogg needs to download Update.exe , try Avatars in normal mode.

I will think how to fix this.

• Like 1

That explains it then. I disabled internet access while in safe mode. Ended up doing it as always over USB.

To clarify: In my case having avast installed, AUTO-UPDATE in Safe mode with networking worked flawlessly.

Thanks again blakcat! It's much user-friendlier than doing all steps manually.

Thanks for share results. So :

Theres a conflict with Avast and new AutoUpdate Fsd-Lan feature. Avast doesnt let AutoGG to retrieve files from console (Lan-Ftp) and it causes Header Error when checking Dump.

At this moment ,You can:Uninstall AvastRun AutoGG in Safe Mode (Dash Update but not Avatars Update)Use Usb AutoUpdate (Corona 4g not ready)Manual Lan Mode (All consoles):-Insert Usb Fat32 to console. And Click Ip-Xbox Read.If you have the Header Error insert Usb to Pc and load dump in folder Usb:MyAppsMyAppUSBflashdmp.bin with Autogg.-Create Xebuild -Insert again Usb to console and click Xebuild>>Ip-FlashI will try to fix Avast conflict.

Hi guys. please forgive my stupidity but does the application actually install the dashboard update released by M$ or does it just patch the version number to spoof the update.

Friends, many thanks!!! I used de usb, the NAND have some bad blocks, then i maped and remaped them. WORKS FINE !! Great job!!

I would like to ask you to put some topic about "How to remap the nand with bad blocks". I did that by myself and had too much fear. One more time thak you very much!!!

Yesterday i updated dash from 15574 to 16202. Worked like a charm. But after that i'm having one little problem.... Weather is not working. Is it related to the update or simply provider is down? I get strange numbers like 122457 instead of degrees and when i try to change the city and press search nothing appears in the list :(

Anyone with the same problem?

Hi, I'm wonering if somebody can help me.

I flashed (16202) my  JTag Xbox (JasperBB) through Xell, but it didn't work (it hung on the splash screen). So, I went back into autogg and made a nand with the 13604 dash, which I managed to flash sucxcessfully. My Xbox is working again, but every time I try to flash it to a higher dash, it hangs on the splash screen. And, if I try to flash a higher dash via ip flash, it doesn't flash, and says the the nand is an incorrect size (2297630 (IIRC)). It flashes dash 13604 ok though. I can boot into Xell ok at any time.

Does anybody have an idea of how I can fix this ?

Ok so I have a problem here I used this over lan and updated just fine worked great on my Jtag from what I could notice it rebooted and I played for afew hrs and turned off system. Today when I went to turn on system I get 2 red lights which cannot possibly be a coincidence I been updating dash using 360flash and gg for along time without problems. Is there anyway that this update could have effected the Nand in a way that it gave me the 2 red lights cuz I have no idea how to fix this or what could have caused it. 2 red lights usually means overheating but fan still works everything is working so I'm thinking software not hardware. Any Ideas?

After I posted I put the xbox back together closed it up and the darn thing came on into Xell it wouldn't before. So i let it do its then then rebooted it normal and got into freestyle dash looked at the all the temperatures and CPU GPU were both around 58.5C mem was 1C i believe which sounds weird unless thats normal and the case temp was 39.8C.

After looking around on freestyle I launched a game played for about 15 mins before it shut it self down again 2 red lights top left & bottom left. 

I'm letting it cool down again I guess if that was issue but makes no sense since it was off for over 10 hrs before i turned it on this morning. I will try and maybe flash the new dash again using old method if I can i'm not sure if thats possible. Is it? Can i try and use AutoGG to make a regular flash image to install like old version and will it let me flash same version of dash again. By the way it never asked me to update avatars i just updated using LAN and my avatar was there no 2nd manual update like usual?

After I posted I put the xbox back together closed it up and the darn thing came on into Xell it wouldn't before. So i let it do its then then rebooted it normal and got into freestyle dash looked at the all the temperatures and CPU GPU were both around 58.5C mem was 1C i believe which sounds weird unless thats normal and the case temp was 39.8C.

After looking around on freestyle I launched a game played for about 15 mins before it shut it self down again 2 red lights top left & bottom left. 

I'm letting it cool down again I guess if that was issue but makes no sense since it was off for over 10 hrs before i turned it on this morning. I will try and maybe flash the new dash again using old method if I can i'm not sure if thats possible. Is it? Can i try and use AutoGG to make a regular flash image to install like old version and will it let me flash same version of dash again. By the way it never asked me to update avatars i just updated using LAN and my avatar was there no 2nd manual update like usual?

Sure, take your dump (retail or rgh) , check temperatures are correct ,create 16203 xebuild and use usb raw flash using xell. 

For avatars create Usb with files and insert while on original dash.

PLease report, thx