RealModScene
JPizzle

AutoGG 0.8.7 One Click Update feature added

Latest FSD Set as default latest Dashlaunch. connects ok can do a screenshot ok reads the dumps the nand as it should puts the key and everything in the program as its trying to auto make new nand image just says error i press ok and thats it

program managed to dump the nand using the auto feature so the program then had all the info it needed but then it kicked up an error

my console does exactly the same,it will read the nand,but then comes up header error,i do have f3 as default and my board is jasper ,and it will get cpu key etc fine thru lan,any ideas please?.

Some users have reported that their issues resolved by disabling antivirus or firewall, try it. It seems some antivirus doesnt let autogg get files from console.

Some users have reported that their issues resolved by disabling antivirus or firewall, try it. It seems some antivirus doesnt let autogg get files from console

thanks for the reply blackcat,ill try that.

AutoGG needs to installl Simple Nand Flasher and find it, if you have FSD AutoScan function OFF it will not find App. Switch it ON

can i use user this to make a a new jtag? will it connect to the nand VIA my lpt cable and soldered jtag connections.r

i built my jtag like 3yrs ago..and now i have come across a  an old nxe xbox and thought it would be fun to do another one..but am having problems finding any newer/updated ways tutorials?

and thought this sounds perfect...i been outa the loop for the last year or so...getting my  tattoo shop off the ground so ive just been grabbing games to play and not paying any attention to the mod scene..thanks in advance

Tried the above still causing an error i dont have avast windows firewall is off the error is when the program is trying to create a hacked nand Says auto-menu error

Just wanted to confirm working... great job blackcat... I was getting the header error, disabled antivirus and bam worked smooth!!! This is a great tool.

Thanks for the app!

I'm having the same issue as the others.
After reading the nand it saves it correctly, but the app says no nand.

Here is the video: picasaweb