RealModScene
STste

"Idiot" guide for Double Disc Games onto RGH Console HDD

I know its a much discussed topic all over the net, but im confused over how to install double disc games onto my HDD, Good old FORZA 4 is the main one im trying to do. I have both original discs, the PLAY DISC, and the CONTENT INSTALL DISC. I have read lots of posts that mention ripping as an ISO, one file into one folder and another into a different folder, which as I say has left me a little confused to say the least. Can u expert chaps give me an idiots guide on how to isntall FORZA 4 onto my RGH XBOX360 so its playable and without having to put a disc in the drive.. Thanks

22 minutes ago, STste said:

I know its a much discussed topic all over the net, but im confused over how to install double disc games onto my HDD, Good old FORZA 4 is the main one im trying to do. I have both original discs, the PLAY DISC, and the CONTENT INSTALL DISC. I have read lots of posts that mention ripping as an ISO, one file into one folder and another into a different folder, which as I say has left me a little confused to say the least. Can u expert chaps give me an idiots guide on how to isntall FORZA 4 onto my RGH XBOX360 so its playable and without having to put a disc in the drive.. Thanks

When one of the discs has the Content folder, it has to be placed in the respective HD folder. The folder with the Title ID of the game must be in (for example) HDD1\Content\0000000000000000\4d530910 or usb0\Content\0000000000000000\4d530910

Thanks for the response, all the games on my HDD are in HDD/GAMES folder as individual title folders, eg Forza Horizon, I use aroura to copy all the files/folders on the dvd into  that "Forza Horizon" folder and i works brilliantly. So are you saying that the CONTENT DISC , I  should, via the Aurora rip method, rip the whole disc to a folder XBOX360/SYSTEM/HDD/GAME/Forza 4 (content disc files/folders below.....)

1545797605_CONTENTDISC.thumb.jpg.da20fed4f3ee57308f7a753ff71f2033.jpg

And then do the same with the PLAY disc, but rip this to XBOX360/SYSTEM/CONTENT/Forza 4 (Play disc content shown below)

1451425248_PLAYDISC.thumb.jpg.92d5bbec6364e0b8e423727b0a74a18b.jpg