RealModScene
ianboy1987

RGLoader 17489 with Xell + XDK support

This is the same version found here with updated CD.9452.bin changing the location xell is read from.

Tested with falcon, jasper and trinity should work with corona also. 

have only tested rgh2. I dont think rgh1 or jtag will work but i have no rgh1 or jtags to test /fix 

DOWNLOAD

I started to make a j-runner 17489 RGLoader folder but only added trinity and jasper support so far. figured i would upload here at the same time as some one might find useful. 

It does work with trinity and jasper allows for more options like CR4 timings.

support for all consoles could be added this way 

no patches will work as they read from a different location to freeboot 

DOWNLOAD

If anyone with a hardware flasher would like to help me add more console to the supported list please fill free to message me.

added a patch builder.

Added Jasper XDK support. The payload come from the 17559 shadowboot. so this will spoof dash to 17559. 17559 Avatars are working  

image.png.55594a751a6a09277bdd3f92c2da8ee0.png

Download

Massive Thanks to Swizz for answering all my stupid questions

image.png

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, MrFawkes1337 said:

I have my JRP v2, as well as access to every motherboard revision, so if you need help testing, lmk.

Test as much as you can. I'm sure all the rgh2 should work. Mainly just rgh1 and jtag. I'm not so clued up on jtag so il probz leave that. Been years since I owned one 

6 hours ago, cashonly said:

sorry for the question, but what does it do?

This allows rgh console to boot a dev kernel. To debug your own games and homebrew or play unreleased beta games.

Excuse me, I am wondering how to get a trinity testkit to use Xell. Would this help with that? I found HvxBootOS but it only works for old recoveries.

11 hours ago, r3vz said:

Excuse me, I am wondering how to get a trinity testkit to use Xell. Would this help with that? I found HvxBootOS but it only works for old recoveries.

Extract Xell_Launch.rar to the root of a fat32 formatted usb

Shadowboot then run Xell_Launch.xex  from usb

Xell_Launch.rar

This is unfinished but does work for jasper.

CPU Key part is abit buggy might have to paste key more than once. Or just place your cpukey.txt in the data folder.

unknown.png.13bf832f794621a3d7c63c659fd303cc.png

Download

On 12/7/2020 at 3:01 PM, ianboy1987 said:

This is unfinished but does work for jasper.

CPU Key part is abit buggy might have to paste key more than once. Or just place your cpukey.txt in the data folder.

unknown.png.13bf832f794621a3d7c63c659fd303cc.png

Download

I can help you anytime. 

On 12/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, devilhunter said:

I can help you anytime. 

you could try the jasper xdk rgloader. its allready been test and works as should 

Will this application help with a XDK console already spoofed to 17559? I own a Trinity 4GB XDK but I would like it to boot without shadowboot

I have added the needed files to create a very stable 17559 custom NAND without the need of Shadowboot for Real DeVKITS nxe dash and avatars work fine as they should. Stealth works retail games and so on. I would like to have the gui updated for all MB’s atleast DEVKIT’s. So I can add the patches to build NANDs for them as well.