RealModScene
TheCynicalKitty

Unity Error Obtaining Key

So just got my hands on a Gears of War SLIM trinity console, and was following along with Modded Warfares tutorials but when ever I try link Unity it says 

"API Key Error"
"An error has occurred in obtaining API Key."
"Please try again later."

Yes my unity account was activated via the email
I'm on the latest dashboard and latest Aurora dash as well 0.7b.1, I disabled livestrong (liveblock still enabled) on the dashlaunch and also have xHTTP enabled, I can FTP my Xbox fine and also have a IP 

Kernal: 2.0.17559.0

I am connected wirelessly, Don't know if this changes anything as its a SLIM.

Please help.

I'm having the same issue.  "An error has occurred in obtaining API Key."  I also attempted to key my API key manually from the website, but it didn't seem to affect anything.

Freshly modded Xbox Slim (Corona).  I somehow got an older Aurora dash (0.6b).  Updater isn't showing a newer version though.

Connected to the network (tried wifi & ethernet), have an IP.  FTP works great.  I also tried setting DNS manually (8.8.8.8).

Checking the Aurora logs, these are the relevant messages/errors I found:

• "Failed to Startup HttpManager, make sure xhttp is turned on in DashLaunch" 
  •  "CreateEndpoint failure, HttpManager not started\n" 
  • "An error has occurred.  HttpEndpoint could not be created" 

In DashLaunch, xhttp is on.  Liveblock is enabled.  I tried disabling livestrong.  Everything else is default.