RealModScene
Mr_Mendelli

Updates on Each Launch

I've recently installed Aurora Dashboard and so far the problems I've encountered are minimal. recently I got a stealth server running and everything but title updates are working properly. This was not an issue previously, before I had stealth I was manually injecting title updates and games always seemed to be on the correct version. Now whenever I run a game that has a title update I am prompted to install it every time I start the game. What's especially strange is that if I run the same games through the NXE dashboard I am only prompted one time if an update is found. For context, I also had to move Aurora from my internal flash memory to my hard drive due to storage constraints. I made sure paths and DashLaunch were reconfigured accordingly. I noticed that after moving my `TitleUpdates` directory was gone, even after manually recreating it in my Aurora data directory the issue persists. I have also tried enabling automatic title update scans in addition to manually scanning for them. Another potential fix I tried was the database cleanup script but to no avail. Can I fix this without starting all over and re installing Aurora Dashboard?

3 hours ago, Mr_Mendelli said:

I've recently installed Aurora Dashboard and so far the problems I've encountered are minimal. recently I got a stealth server running and everything but title updates are working properly. This was not an issue previously, before I had stealth I was manually injecting title updates and games always seemed to be on the correct version. Now whenever I run a game that has a title update I am prompted to install it every time I start the game. What's especially strange is that if I run the same games through the NXE dashboard I am only prompted one time if an update is found. For context, I also had to move Aurora from my internal flash memory to my hard drive due to storage constraints. I made sure paths and DashLaunch were reconfigured accordingly. I noticed that after moving my `TitleUpdates` directory was gone, even after manually recreating it in my Aurora data directory the issue persists. I have also tried enabling automatic title update scans in addition to manually scanning for them. Another potential fix I tried was the database cleanup script but to no avail. Can I fix this without starting all over and re installing Aurora Dashboard?

I've been through this and had to delete Aurora and reinstall. It does not accept change of location. It seems that the data is linked to where it is, since the games must understand that the TUs are in the Content when sometimes they are not, because Aurora moves them to the Data folder when doing the Backup. As for Scripts, they are usually version 0.6b so they end up not working.

6 hours ago, Neocazen said:

I've been through this and had to delete Aurora and reinstall. It does not accept change of location. It seems that the data is linked to where it is, since the games must understand that the TUs are in the Content when sometimes they are not, because Aurora moves them to the Data folder when doing the Backup. As for Scripts, they are usually version 0.6b so they end up not working.

I've re installed Aurora from scratch now but the problem persists. It's properly backing up the updates now though.

28 minutes ago, Mr_Mendelli said:

I've re installed Aurora from scratch now but the problem persists. It's properly backing up the updates now though.

We do not support stealth server use here.. That is more than likely your problem lolol