RealModScene
STste

Aurora not displaying games on HDD

First I thought I had an issue with Unity, but after inserting an official disc into the drive, the cover shows instantly on the Aurora dashboard. However if I copy/paste that game into the main HDD GAME folder, Aurora doesnt recognise it, I can launch the game via the XEX file in the game folder itself, but any game I have added lateley doesnt show up on the Aurora dashboard, not even the grey  box. Have I altered a setting unkowingly. At the moment I have 18 games on  the HDD, and all display perfectly....

3 hours ago, STste said:

First I thought I had an issue with Unity, but after inserting an official disc into the drive, the cover shows instantly on the Aurora dashboard. However if I copy/paste that game into the main HDD GAME folder, Aurora doesnt recognise it, I can launch the game via the XEX file in the game folder itself, but any game I have added lateley doesnt show up on the Aurora dashboard, not even the grey  box. Have I altered a setting unkowingly. At the moment I have 18 games on  the HDD, and all display perfectly....

did you re-scan the path??

if you do not have autoscan enabled, you will have to manually scan the paths for changes. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

did you re-scan the path??

if you do not have autoscan enabled, you will have to manually scan the paths for changes. 

5 hours ago, STste said:

Another thing. Is the path to that folder set up correctly? Did you create this folder? Because in some old Kernels v2.16.xxx, this GAME folder is from the system.
         At Aurora, the creation of the path is different from Freestyle. You don't have to go inside the folder. Just place the highlight on it.

Sorry for the delay in replying.  Thanks for the advice, I did have file issues, I had somehow put two different games into the same folder. I deleted the games, and folder, and all is good again. Thanks for the swift response!!!