RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
STste

RGH Xbox360 No cover art is loaded

Hope im in the right section, I had to reset my XBOX360 RGH settings, the only issue I now have is UNITY or a setting in AURORA,  I am registered and have put  my U/N and API Key into the UNITY menu in AURORA, but the covers dont display, Aurora doesnt even try to download them. Is there a setting I need to change.

5 hours ago, STste said:

Hope im in the right section, I had to reset my XBOX360 RGH settings, the only issue I now have is UNITY or a setting in AURORA,  I am registered and have put  my U/N and API Key into the UNITY menu in AURORA, but the covers dont display, Aurora doesnt even try to download them. Is there a setting I need to change.

It happens sometimes. Search manually.
      On the cover of the game, press Y, then scroll down to the View option and click the Digital button to the left 2x. The Update option will appear. If you are still unable to click 1x more and the option to Download Covers will appear. Just wait for them to appear and choose the one you want. If it still doesn't work, you have connection problems. To download covers, images ... you don't need the API key, this is standard.

Thanks for the reply, When I place a disk in the drive, the cover of that game shows up in a red outline, as it normally does, but when I copy/paste that game to the HDD, then remove the disc, no cover is shown, not even the grey blank cover.