RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Xirix

Can't get Batman Arkham City DLC to work

Okay, so I have a Jtag Xbox 360, I have Batman Arkham City installed in GoD format, the game works fine. I installed the five DLC packs that come with the GOTY edition, xm360 says they are unlocked, but they don't work.

I've tried all five TU's available on Xboxunity, it didn't do anything. Every time I load up the game, it scans for DLC, and then asks me if I want to download the Catwoman DLC (which is one of the things I have), quite bizarre, not sure where to go from here to make it work.

8 hours ago, Xirix said:

Okay, so I have a Jtag Xbox 360, I have Batman Arkham City installed in GoD format, the game works fine. I installed the five DLC packs that come with the GOTY edition, xm360 says they are unlocked, but they don't work.

I've tried all five TU's available on Xboxunity, it didn't do anything. Every time I load up the game, it scans for DLC, and then asks me if I want to download the Catwoman DLC (which is one of the things I have), quite bizarre, not sure where to go from here to make it work.

I haven't tested it but I read once on the internet that the game must be in god.xex format and the DLCs must be on the internal HD.
     Transform the GOD game to iso with GOD2ISO
And then extract the iso game with Xiso or xbox Image Manager, for example, and the first time you run it run from the default.xex file using your alternative dash's file explorer. They also said that he had to remove everything he had from Batman in his video game, I don't know if it was just this game or any other. Also use the TU6 if necessary.