RealModScene

On 6/24/2021 at 6:30 PM, JARUSO said:

Hey bro.  Maybe u have Aurora 0.7b.1 GOD edition?

Aurora can not be a GoD container.. 

• Sad 1

On 6/27/2021 at 5:40 AM, Ustrel said:

Thank you, I wish more homebrew tools were in GOD format...

Isn't this the truth, and to the OP thank you for uploading this!

I tried to do it but as aurora accesses external things, in god format it doesn't work without crashing, but you can put it in the NXE dash using quick boot, it works.

On 6/27/2021 at 7:40 AM, Ustrel said:

Thank you, I wish more homebrew tools were in GOD format...

try xex menu 1.3 on my profile.

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2020 at 7:03 PM, MathuwsGamerMW said:

Dash Launch 3.21 in god format

Advantages of use:

- easy access in the my games tab
- fewer clicks to get to the app
- velocity
- storage in the content folder

God Version by MathuwsGamerMW

My YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/MathuwsGamerMW

All credits to the authors of the tool

DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE

Appreciate it mate

edit 2; this just doesn't work at all, so I made my own. Anyone is free to use it, shows as a native title in the regular Xbox Dashboard. DashLaunch GoD (runs on stock Xbox Dashboard) : 360hacks (reddit.com)

edit; this is just the xex file..? How to use this as a GOD format? It doesn't appear in the list and doesn't seem any different from the regular version. Same thing with your XEX Menu Lite, it as well doesn't work for me and these are the only 2 apps I've had a problem with.

THANK YOU SO MUCH<3 I have been looking for this for, forever now. 

16 hours ago, KUPOkinz said:

edit; this is just the xex file..? How to use this as a GOD format? It doesn't appear in the list and doesn't seem any different from the regular version. Same thing with your XEX Menu Lite, it as well doesn't work for me and these are the only 2 apps I've had a problem with.

The original share is not a XEX-file, it's in 'GoD' format as advertised. The DashLaunch XEX-file is just packed into a native STFS container as a Games on Demand and given TID 10102001 (birthdate of Mathuws?). What I don't get is the creator included all source files also, while it won't use these when just running DashLaunch. Btw I couldn't get it to work either on my RGH...

16 hours ago, KUPOkinz said:

edit 2; this just doesn't work at all, so I made my own. Anyone is free to use it, shows as a native title in the regular Xbox Dashboard. DashLaunch GoD (runs on stock Xbox Dashboard) : 360hacks (reddit.com)

Thanks for your share. The download you offer is not a 'GoD' but is cleverly packed as a "Full Game Demo". It's just semantics in the end. Being a demo gives a small advantage, as it's easily found at 'demos' next to XexMenu. This file needs to be placed in the Hdd:\Content\0000000000000000\32745286\00080000\ folder for it to be visible in NXE.

On 6/16/2022 at 7:51 PM, Remmigiosh said:

The original share is not a XEX-file, it's in 'GoD' format as advertised. The DashLaunch XEX-file is just packed into a native STFS container as a Games on Demand and given TID 10102001 (birthdate of Mathuws?). What I don't get is the creator included all source files also, while it won't use these when just running DashLaunch. Btw I couldn't get it to work either on my RGH...

Thanks for your share. The download you offer is not a 'GoD' but is cleverly packed as a "Full Game Demo". It's just semantics in the end. Being a demo gives a small advantage, as it's easily found at 'demos' next to XexMenu. This file needs to be placed in the Hdd:\Content\0000000000000000\32745286\00080000\ folder for it to be visible in NXE.

Correct, I just call it a GoD because it's easier for people to understand. I packed it using the SDK XLive as a game demo, just the same as XEXMenu was made 10s of years ago. I use the stock Dashboard, because my Stealth allows me to download title updates from Xbox Live which is much superior to Aurora's so I figured the best solution, was just make it myself. I have already packed the file into the content folder, it just needs to be dropped into a USB. Usually when I release something online, I try to make it as simple as possible for people. :) edit; apologies, you are welcome! the ID is named in t-9 how I typically pack files, DASHLAUNCH = 32745286xx (limited to 8 characters) because I am old school like that lol. Think, typing on a old flip phone! Lastly, I don't believe the original author's upload worked anyways. There is a lot of people saying thank you (including me originally as you can see), but in my experience, we were the only 2 to actually try it out which led me to making this version instead. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, KUPOkinz said:

Correct, I just call it a GoD because it's easier for people to understand. I packed it using the SDK XLive as a game demo, just the same as XEXMenu was made 10s of years ago. I use the stock Dashboard, because my Stealth allows me to download title updates from Xbox Live which is much superior to Aurora's so I figured the best solution, was just make it myself. I have already packed the file into the content folder, it just needs to be dropped into a USB. Usually when I release something online, I try to make it as simple as possible for people. :) edit; apologies, you are welcome! the ID is named in t-9 how I typically pack files, DASHLAUNCH = 32745286xx (limited to 8 characters) because I am old school like that lol. Think, typing on a old flip phone! Lastly, I don't believe the original author's upload worked anyways. There is a lot of people saying thank you (including me originally as you can see), but in my experience, we were the only 2 to actually try it out which led me to making this version instead. 

Just fyi.. we don't condone nor support stealth services..

Now what you use it for is on the end user.. and ofc using xbl servers will always be superior.. unity is community driven.. not supported by xbl at all