RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
singachu

Coverflow that show game background like FSD coverflow

Hello, I'm still new to xbox let alone the aurora/freestyle. But after some search, I still can't get aurora coverflow that show game's background in the main screen, I mean like this FSD coverflow.IMG_20200927_071345.thumb.jpg.30898f300fce4d48a651c42422ad0c21.jpg

Is it true that this is not possible to handle with aurora's coverflow ?

Second question :
I disabled Y button to view games using passcode, since it still can delete games without passcode. Seems bug in aurora security. I try to load the sqllite aurora data in laptop, but don't know  what to changes. Is it have a patch for this ? I'm using aurora 0.7b

thanks in advance.

XBOXAuroraSecurity.thumb.JPG.12e61523151a0b5aa310f9569843cc87.JPG

I've found work around for my second question : 
copy setting.db from aurora to laptop and edit it with DB Browser for SQLite, save and copy back to XBOX (make sure not when aurora running, cause file is in use).

Search table name : SystemSettings, search for record PCPermissions.

My setting was only allow Quick View and Delete Content (the one that I can;t make enabled), so PCPermissions Value was : 52992 Decimal or if I convert to binner 1100 1111 0000 0000

I wasn't sure which bit is which setting, so I decide to change to 1111 1111 0000 0000 or 65280, to enabled all security options.

After that boot to Aurora and all security setting enabled / checked. Make adjustment directly through Aurora UI,  with no touching to delete content check box.

Test from Aurora main screen, Press 'Y and try to delete game from there. Voila, asking for passcode :) I'm using transparent theme so from Detail View I can see game background which is good.   From there navigate to next game with press LB or RB like next page skipping several games, not very next/prior game unfortunattely.

Resurrecting this thread as it's something I tried to enable myself in Aurora, found that I couldn't, and then discovered your post.

If this is a feature that can be easily enabled as an option in any future version of Aurora, I think it would be fantastic to have 😊