RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Prayer

I got some avatar items and I have patched them with my XUID via Yaris Swap. But when i reboot the console they are all gone except the ones I equiped to my Avatar. I am really confused, did I do something wrong or is it just a RGH thing? By the way I'm on the latest dash if that means anything.

Run us through the process you take. How are you transferring them to the xbox? Which options are you checking on the program. I assume if they are working for your avatar then something must be right but if they are disappearing that is weird. I have used yari swap with success. Are you ftp'ing them with yari swap? That's what I do. I have never had any problems.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I transfer my xbox profile to a configured usb stick then plug it in the pc, I open Horizon and inject the patched avatar items in the "Avatar Items" tab. I transfer them to my console and they show up, but when I reboot they are not there. In Yaris Swap while patching the files the "Avatar DLC, Replace XUID" and the "CON Mass Resign" boxes are checked.

Okay. I understand that process you're are using. I did that to create an xuid for my previously offline profile.

Although I have not tried your way of transferring the avatar stuff I'm wondering if you are getting the items to its proper location. Is the usb drive something you keep in your xbox as a memory unit? Or are you just using it to transfer the items in this case? You may have to move them to somewhere under content or something... I'm not sure.

However, as I mentioned earlier, I just use yaris swap to ftp it over which is more convenient then using a flash drive. Do you know how to ftp? Just type in the ftp info and check the send VIA ftp option and it will send the avatar stuff where it needs to go. I would try this method my man!

I'm a web designer so I think I can handle FTP-ing some files ;) I don't keep my usb in my console, I need it for other stuff. I transfered all my avatar files in the content/00000.. folder. I will try to ftp the files via Yaris Swap and see the result.Edit: I can see that all my avatar data is on my HDD; the shirts, hats...So I went to edit the avatar and the "Your avatar has changed and needa to update its clothes.To update them, sign in to Xbox LIVE." message pops out, and all my clothes disappear.

Hmmm. I get the message about how my avatar needs to get updated and change clothes also. But it has never affected my avatar editor experience. Im not sure why that POP up comes up but I believe it doesn't mean much. Sorry man that's all I got. All i can say is just try the ftp with yaris swap and if that doesn't work then I don't know what the problem is. ( I'm on the latest dash 16202 and have the avatar/kinect update installed, I'm assuming you do too??)

Edit: one more thing. You mentioned that you can see the items on your drive but you cannot see them in avatar editor. I know you said that you replaced the xuid on yari swap. However this outcome would be a symptom of not changing the xuid. LOL not calling you a liar or anything. Maybe just double check that the xuid is getting changed, and getting changed to your xuid. When you type your xuid in the box on yaris swap are you entering the last 12 digits of your xuid?

Okay, NOW that's all I've got. Good luck.

I injected all my avatar items on my USB (again) and transfered them via Metro from the USB to the HDD. I never did that before, instead I was transfering the data with a fat32 formated USB stick via FSD to the content/0000000... directory. I guess that was causing the one time avatar thing >_> Thanks for the support Cannellizer :D

Oh okay understood. So moving the items from usb to hdd (VIA metro dash) worked for you then? All the items are working on avatar editor?

Yup. I even restarted my Xbox 3 times. You know, just to be sure :lol:

Haha, well can't be much more sure than that!Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2