RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

Changing external hard drives

I currently have a 1 TB external and a 500 GB external, but I want to change to where all my games are on a 2 TB external. I remember though when I've changed externals in the past I lost all my games on Aurora and I worked hard to make some of the covers for certain games and I don't want to lose them. Is there any way to change externals without Aurora making me reenter the paths? 

Well I've spent the last two days transferring to the 2 Tb due to the 500 gb having corrupt files it was difficult. Anyway, when I plug in the new hard drive it shows blacked out games from the previous hard drives. How do I reset Aurora where I can remove these? 

22 hours ago, NoSoul said:

Well I've spent the last two days transferring to the 2 Tb due to the 500 gb having corrupt files it was difficult. Anyway, when I plug in the new hard drive it shows blacked out games from the previous hard drives. How do I reset Aurora where I can remove these? 

redo scan paths

• Like 1