RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Chips

FS3 WebUI screenshot editing help

im wanting to know if i can change the resolution to 1920x1080 for screenshots. its always defaulted to 1280x720 and the screenshot itself comes to be 1152x720. any help on this would be appreciated

• Like 1

yeah agree with you , why resolution is 1280*720 and cant be higher ? sorry for bad english.

hope you dont mind me asking how do you take and then look at screenshots,thanks in advance.

well with the new webui in fs3 you type the ip of your xbox in a web browser and then port it to 9999 so if your xbox ip was 192.168.0.107 then you would type 192.168.0.107:9999 in your browser then login with f3http for user and pass. from there you can take screenshots and all that even in game and also it gives you a preview of the pic you took as well. but my issue is that is sets the resolution of the pic to 1280x720 and thats what i dont like. i wanna change it to 1920x1080 but dont know how

the res of the screen cap is dependent on the res of the game output and almost all (if not all) 360 games output at Resolution: 1280 x 720