RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kmssd

What is the best way to connect for updates?

I've done it before maybe back on FSD 2.2 to get all the artwork and info for the games, but I just updated to FSD 3 (483) and forgot how. I think I use to configure my settings to brigde the wireless with the local area connection. The only thing with this is that it is possible to connect to live because this is how I use to connect my other xbox before I got a wireless adapter. I am using the latest dashlaunch, so any settings within that I could change/check to be sure I won't connect to live.

liveblock = truelivestrong = false

livestrong needs to be false to get your covers. Depending how many games you have it may take a while to download.

Use those with my brigded wireless connection. I'm not worried about how long, it can take its time.

i just have an ethernet cable from my xbox(fat) to my router when on game in menu press a then y then refresh artwork,also go into setting and you can set the time how often it checks for covers,and if you want them low,med or high resolution,hope that helps.

i just have an ethernet cable from my xbox(fat) to my router when on game in menu press a then y then refresh artwork,also go into setting and you can set the time how often it checks for covers,and if you want them low,med or high resolution,hope that helps.

I'm only hooking the xbox up when I need to update the files, which shouldn't be often. Like if I were to get a new game or update FSD, but then again if it was just one game, I could manually update it.

you should keep the console connected and use LiNk to play online with all of us :D

you should keep the console connected and use LiNk to play online with all of us :D

Just updated to a FSD with link, I have to figure out how to use it and how to keep the box "offline" and unbanned.

In dashlaunch set liveblock to true and in the family settings block the console from live.