RealModScene
Ploks

Aurora multidisc support (i'm confused)

First of all, sorry if my english is bad, I don't wanto to use google translator.

I haven't tried any game multidisc, but I have in my USB the games Dead Space 2 and 3 wich are multidisc and I actually don't know how to transfer it to the HDD

The reason I'm confused is that is so many ways to transfer it and I don't know wich one is the best for aurora. Swizzy said in another topic that in order to make Aurora able to switch games directly I have to do it this way: 

GameName\<DVD1 Content>

GameName\Disk2\<DVD2 Content>

Is this metod right? should I use another one?

53 minutes ago, Ploks said:

First of all, sorry if my english is bad, I don't wanto to use google translator.

I haven't tried any game multidisc, but I have in my USB the games Dead Space 2 and 3 wich are multidisc and I actually don't know how to transfer it to the HDD

The reason I'm confused is that is so many ways to transfer it and I don't know wich one is the best for aurora. Swizzy said in another topic that in order to make Aurora able to switch games directly I have to do it this way: 

GameName\<DVD1 Content>

GameName\Disk2\<DVD2 Content>

Is this metod right? should I use another one?

There are cases in which the game has two or more discs that are continuation Example Final Fantasy which are 3 discs (if I'm not mistaken) and these discs are placed in the layout you put in the comment 'Gamename \DVD1,  DVD2,DVD3... and there are others, In the majority, which has content like DLCs. Shadow of Mordor or GTA5 example. Always one of the discs has the game itself and the other has the content update in a folder called Content.
      This content must be placed in the 0000000000000000/Title ID of the game'/00000002 folder. So that they are recognized. There are other cases in which for the game to work on an external hard drive you have to extract the content of these DLCs and put them inside the game folder and as an example we have Battlefield 3 Hardline.

I have used those cases where part of the game are DLC like GTA V and Alien Isolation.

In the case of Dead Space 2 and 3. what kind of method should I use for this games? There are 2 discs called DVD1 and DVD2, but none of them has the folder content.

Should i place it like this way?:

GameName\DVD1, DVD2