RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AmyGrrl

WOW! The Unity Website is still broken!!!

I know that no one cares about it any more. I have been complaining about it for years on here. After all these years will still can't submit any new Title Updates. Like today I have a different copy of FarCry Classic that has a MediaID of 1D5E08BB. Which is different from the one in the database. I tried to upload it. But always looks like it uploads. Then nothing happens. It doesn't get added to the site. Will this site ever be fixed or just left to be a dead non working site forever? I know thee Devs don't really care anymore or it would have been fixed so long ago. And yes I do know there are other places with can submit TUs. But that defaults the purpose of being able to easily download TUs through Aurora and checking if you have the latest TU. I don't want to have to do research on every game I install.

I am bummed about it as well. I've tried a couple times to upload missing TU's and failed after submitting. I'd sure like to see Unity restored to a working state!

Also an option to vote for broken TU's to be taken down and removed, there are so many unfinished half-uploaded TU's on Unity. I can give you a list of at least a dozen broken TU's, and that's only of those I've tested. I know it's a user driven database, but at least it needs to be managed by a moderator.

Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful XboxUnity exists and still works in 2020, but I hope something can be done about fixing uploading and removing broken TU's.

P.s. Amygrrl, you're a legend in my book, thanks for all your contributions over the years!

• Thanks 1