RealModScene
DEAD

My RGH Quit Booting

Xbox 360 S 4Gb Trinity

Don't know what kind of chip added photo

My RGH quit booting. I was playing a game it froze so I hit the power button to shut it down. Then powered it back on. It booted to Aurora for like 30 seconds and froze.

Now when you power it on nothing just low fan speed and flashing light from the chip inside. Flashes red 3x then green 1x. No ring lights.

I did not put the chip in it. It was bought on ebay several years ago. It has been used off and on since no heat problems and the glitch very rarley didnt boot. The power supply has the correct standby and powered lights. Tried blank ini file. I have not opened it up yet. From my research it seems to me that the chip may have been solder incorrectly or poorly.

Any ideas.

Thank you

UahaB6B.jpg

ZPTY536.jpg

1 hour ago, DEAD said:

Xbox 360 S 4Gb Trinity

Don't know what kind of chip added photo

My RGH quit booting. I was playing a game it froze so I hit the power button to shut it down. Then powered it back on. It booted to Aurora for like 30 seconds and froze.

Now when you power it on nothing just low fan speed and flashing light from the chip inside. Flashes red 3x then green 1x. No ring lights.

I did not put the chip in it. It was bought on ebay several years ago. It has been used off and on since no heat problems and the glitch very rarley didnt boot. The power supply has the correct standby and powered lights. Tried blank ini file. I have not opened it up yet. From my research it seems to me that the chip may have been solder incorrectly or poorly.

Any ideas.

Thank you

UahaB6B.jpg

ZPTY536.jpg

If so, the postfix may have bad contact with the needle that touches the solder sphere. It may also be that the Chip has a problem.

4 hours ago, Neocazen said:

If so, the postfix may have bad contact with the needle that touches the solder sphere. It may also be that the Chip has a problem.

Thanks for reply

How would I go about testing the chip? Also any idea what chip it is, my daughter says its an Ace v3. IDK