RealModScene
m4heshd

Can't play San Andreas on hacked Compatibility

Please somebody help me. I've done everything fine & HALO 2 works perfect. But i can't play san andreas. Keep getting the following error. But San Andreas has worked for lots of people.

"This original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue. For more info go to www.xbox.com/support.

X: 5805.0 B: 1884.0"

Thank u all and i really need this help.

Not all XBOX 1 games will work with the hacked emulator files.

With that said, I can confirm that the PAL version of the game works fine.

Which emulator files did you use?

2007 hacked. Somewhere i found 2011 files. Tried that too. Can you link me to a PAL ISO that worked fine? It will be a big help BL4K3Y

Try reinstaling emulator. Did you runned the program to format partition? This one works just fine: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by JPizzle
DO NOT LINK TO GAME DOWNLOADS.... EVER!

Try reinstaling emulator. Did you runned the program to format partition? This one works just fine: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SLOgamer123 Thanks bud i got the link in my mail. And JPizzle sorry for the braking of rules. I didn't fomat the partition. Just copied the files and replaced. After that HALO2 works fine. But not san andreas. :(