RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
scarb

Noob updating from 14719

New to all of this. Got a hacked Xbox and trying my best to get my head around this. Xbox is running 14719 with some kind of devkit rgloader software on it. I’ve discovered the dash needs updating and probably all the software (though it only seems to have xexmenu 1.2 and xshell. I’ve looked at loads of tutorials on here and YouTube and keep hitting stumbling blocks. Can’t ftp anything at the moment so I’m using usb transfer. I’ve tried installing dash launch 3.18 comes up with an error saying not supported for 14719 I’ve tried modded warfares tutorial on using simple 360 flasher then xebuild but flasher comes up with an error. So I’m now out of options as I see it. Can anyone help? It’s a nightmare trying to find the files and get anything to work on older systems.

9C792CF2-E9BA-4BEE-AB23-70001651F968.jpeg

48 minutes ago, scarb said:

New to all of this. Got a hacked Xbox and trying my best to get my head around this. Xbox is running 14719 with some kind of devkit rgloader software on it. I’ve discovered the dash needs updating and probably all the software (though it only seems to have xexmenu 1.2 and xshell. I’ve looked at loads of tutorials on here and YouTube and keep hitting stumbling blocks. Can’t ftp anything at the moment so I’m using usb transfer. I’ve tried installing dash launch 3.18 comes up with an error saying not supported for 14719 I’ve tried modded warfares tutorial on using simple 360 flasher then xebuild but flasher comes up with an error. So I’m now out of options as I see it. Can anyone help? It’s a nightmare trying to find the files and get anything to work on older systems.

9C792CF2-E9BA-4BEE-AB23-70001651F968.jpeg

Delete or rename the flashdmp, cpukey ... file that already exists in the Simple Nand flash folder

3 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

Delete or rename the flashdmp, cpukey ... file that already exists in the Simple Nand flash folder

Thanks Ive tried that. The pic was my second attempt same thing happened

13 hours ago, scarb said:

Thanks Ive tried that. The pic was my second attempt same thing happened

you can always try xell, and rebuild your nand.. then flash the nand via simple nand flasher.. 

does your console boot xell via using eject to boot console?

Hi felida

I have such a problem!

i did a nandflash updating with simple nand flasher but console didnt boot anymore even Xell not appears

i have plane let me know if its wrong

still i have cpukey and original nand thats i got from simple nand flasher

1- Unsdolder X360 ACE and connect the xbox motherboard with a male  LPT socket by short wires and some resistors to pc

2- Run J- Runner and Create Ecc with Original Nand And Write Ecc

3- Connect X360 ACE to MB again and others parts again and turn it on by eject button to reflash it with original nan again

Let me know if its work or if not tell me right way please

thank you