RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

F3 Weather down, causing lag

Our weather provider has decided to cut us off as we were exceeding our request allotment every single day....by a lot :p So now our built in weather widget is no longer getting good data and is causing lag in F3.

Everyone should disable the weather widget and restart F3, this will take care of the lag issue.

Thanks for the info.  :thumbup:  I was wondering why the weather broadcast is not working anymore. But you're still the best!

the last time this happened i suddenly found myself with an awesome f3 dash when 2.2 would lag my hopes were high rxe was going to be anounced but all the same and thank yuo fsd for all your relentless effort 

Lol why not just allow the user to input their own api key ?

(Just giving a suggestion for a later release) 

No fucking way oh how much I love fsd, sorry for the cussing I am excited. 

cheers for the update I have got a problem with F3 too when you press the guide button a bar is at the bottom of the screen but I can not psychically see it.

is there any chance it can be moved up slightly in the next update please?? and thanks again for the best homebrew dash EVER!

is there any chance it can be moved up slightly in the next update please??

you're supposed to fiddle with the overscan settings on setup > system settings...  :sweat:

wat is api weather for

Press the Left Stick, you'll see some weather information at the top if my memory serves me right... for this information you need the Weather API Key

Sign in to follow this