RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DeltaSlayer

NAND Bad blocks

Hello, I bought a RGH (Slim). I was playing it, it was ok, I wanted to update it to 17559 to work with xbNetwork and others. I used Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.2 to make the backup and I came across 6 bad blocks (But I updated it anyway with an app called AutoGG, updated the nand and joined freestyle, when I went to the xbox settings it gave a red light (but it works and xell appears normally), how do I reverse or at least remove these bad blocks? I used the J-Runner to see what they were.

Help me please :D

Motherboard: Corona

Nand Size: 16MB

Screenshot_267.png

9 hours ago, DeltaSlayer said:

Hello, I bought a RGH (Slim). I was playing it, it was ok, I wanted to update it to 17559 to work with xbNetwork and others. I used Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.2 to make the backup and I came across 6 bad blocks (But I updated it anyway with an app called AutoGG, updated the nand and joined freestyle, when I went to the xbox settings it gave a red light (but it works and xell appears normally), how do I reverse or at least remove these bad blocks? I used the J-Runner to see what they were.

Help me please :D

Motherboard: Corona

Nand Size: 16MB

Screenshot_267.png

We do not offer support for stealth servers.. last warning.. considering you didn't even read the rules you agreed to when you registered.