RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
metalheadA7X

Fsd - when going thru games a slight lag

I haven't touched my rgh all weekend being superbowl weekend and all. It was working fine before that but I cut it on today and I get no weather and it hangs a little when going though games unless I hit the layout style button (X). Then goes back to regular speed but after 10 sec goes back to lag. I can still get TU and Covers. I only had it do this once before and it was cause I had it unplugged from router, but its doing it now while connected. Any help Is greatly appreciated.

Our weather provider has banned us because of to much traffic, disable the weather widget and the lag will disappear.

Cool, i knew weather wasn't working. I didn't know that what was causing my sudden lag. Thanks JPizzle.

Ahh, just chimed in my confirmation of the same lag on another thread.  Glad to see it is indeed related to the weather app.  Strange they would ban you for over usage.  It's not like you're spamming, and the whole idea of having an api is for many people to easily access it.  I use GameEx on my PC for emulators and such, they have a weather plugin, as does Media Browser.  I'll ask around and see what service they use and see if you can incorporate it in a future FSD update.