RealModScene
buhnroP

Aurora freezes Xbox at “Select Profile”

Hey guys so I was messing around in Aurora and everything was working great I was installing TU’s and game covers but I went to my normal dashboard and went to my SETTINGS and went to STORAGE then I plugged in my 2tb usb drive to see if it would connect to the Xbox which it did then I went back into Aurora and down at the bottom right of the screen it was loading everything and now my Xbox is frozen at the “Select Profile” pop up I then turned off the console and unplugged the usb and then I turned it back on again and it still loaded everything at the bottom right screen but still freezes when I have to select my profile can anyone please help me

38 minutes ago, buhnroP said:

Thanks for looking at the post and not helping really appreciated

you think that people didnt respond because they do not have an answer.. stop feeling so damn entitled mate.. no one owes you a thing

Same happened with me with my f3 when I chose my profile F3 would crash. You should go to your normal dash and select a profile and then go to aurora . If not working choose another profile . If not working yet you should reinstall aurora with your usb. You will only lose your aurora skins and game cover and the game path. 

19 hours ago, buhnroP said:

Hey guys so I was messing around in Aurora and everything was working great I was installing TU’s and game covers but I went to my normal dashboard and went to my SETTINGS and went to STORAGE then I plugged in my 2tb usb drive to see if it would connect to the Xbox which it did then I went back into Aurora and down at the bottom right of the screen it was loading everything and now my Xbox is frozen at the “Select Profile” pop up I then turned off the console and unplugged the usb and then I turned it back on again and it still loaded everything at the bottom right screen but still freezes when I have to select my profile can anyone please help me

61640224067__577C606E-6606-445B-B219-44F379B0075A.MOVUnavailable