RealModScene
Korzle_Gaming

TitleUpdodate not working

TitleUpdodate not working.

I probel with TitleUpdodate when I download the titleUpdodate with xboxunity or aurora and activates titleupdodate and then run the game it pops up an error "Can not start the game. Download it again" prosse for help.

20180329_203725.jpg.b1dd9112445afbed59afb40fe4a3b9d9.jpg

1 hour ago, Korzle_Gaming said:

I probel with TitleUpdodate when I download the titleUpdodate with xboxunity or aurora and activates titleupdodate and then run the game it pops up an error "Can not start the game. Download it again" prosse for help.

20180329_203725.jpg.b1dd9112445afbed59afb40fe4a3b9d9.jpg

What game is this in question? The Content files of a possible disc 2 may be missing, for example.

Was it running before correctly without the title update?

On 7/11/2020 at 11:39 PM, Korzle_Gaming said:

You should delete your title update and then start the game. If the game will work it means that you have problem with your title update. Install it manually in the content folder and then try to run the game 

Manual download TitleUpdodate does not work original TitleUpdodate do not work but downloaded from aurora game works but is Tu0 original Tu do not work me in all my games

Which game tu is not working? When installing tu manually you have to download the tu which matches your media id . You can see your game's media id in aurora. Try using the correct media id , and installing it manually and try to delete the tu which you downloaded earlier.

Ok dzięki za pomoc muszę ponownie ściągnąć wszystkie gry bo pobrałem ostatnio minecrafta i ściągnąłem oryginalną TitleUpdodate and its work 

Same thing is happening with me i install an title update put it in manually and when i start the game it says can not start i tried to download from xboxunity and other websites but nothing worked btw the game is minecraft only title update 14 worked so i am gonna try GhostThakur's idea and see if that works