RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Violent508

Is it possible to spoof a game invite on an RGH?

So recently I have been trying to find ways to get on some servers with a few friends on different games that have had their servers shutdown but you can get onto the servers if you had an invite. I have been trying to figure out a way to possibly spoof an invite where either I could send an invite or mod an invite I receive to actually be from the game I want to get on the server of. Could it be possible to change the title id of an invite someone sends me? If this wouldnt work I also been trying to change the title id of xex files on different games to the title id of a game I want to get on but havent had any luck with that either. If anyone has any suggestions for this I would greatly appreciate it.

18 hours ago, Violent508 said:

So recently I have been trying to find ways to get on some servers with a few friends on different games that have had their servers shutdown but you can get onto the servers if you had an invite. I have been trying to figure out a way to possibly spoof an invite where either I could send an invite or mod an invite I receive to actually be from the game I want to get on the server of. Could it be possible to change the title id of an invite someone sends me? If this wouldnt work I also been trying to change the title id of xex files on different games to the title id of a game I want to get on but havent had any luck with that either. If anyone has any suggestions for this I would greatly appreciate it.

You can't get onto a server that has been shut down.. they no longer exists.. the software that runs them is non-existent..

Some games.. have a p2p system.. instead of dedicated ones.. even still, they require connection to base server to match the game

17 hours ago, felida said:

You can't get onto a server that has been shut down.. they no longer exists.. the software that runs them is non-existent..

Some games.. have a p2p system.. instead of dedicated ones.. even still, they require connection to base server to match the game

The specific games I am talking about can be accessed you just need an invite. On ps3 you can still get onto those servers if you have old invites in your inbox (since invites never expire on ps3) same with whenever the servers were down for maintenance on 360 when the server wasnt shut down you would just need an invite to get on. Im just looking for a way to make a spoofed invite somehow to do this still on 360.

6 hours ago, Violent508 said:

The specific games I am talking about can be accessed you just need an invite. On ps3 you can still get onto those servers if you have old invites in your inbox (since invites never expire on ps3) same with whenever the servers were down for maintenance on 360 when the server wasnt shut down you would just need an invite to get on. Im just looking for a way to make a spoofed invite somehow to do this still on 360.

Game invites do expire on Xbox mate.. but, what you are asking is close to server emulation, which this site doesn't condone.