RealModScene
GhostThakur

I have downloaded Kane and lynch 2 doogie bag dlc and have installed it on my Xbox but it is not working

I have installed the dlc but the game shows I have to do not have the downloadable content to play . I have unlocked it with xm360 but it's not working.

4 hours ago, GhostThakur said:

I have installed the dlc but the game shows I have to do not have the downloadable content to play . I have unlocked it with xm360 but it's not working.

It may be blocked. If you are in the HDD you can unlock it with the XM360 in the video game itself. Or with the xbox content manager program on your computer.

17 hours ago, Neocazen said:

It may be blocked. If you are in the HDD you can unlock it with the XM360 in the video game itself. Or with the xbox content manager program on your computer.

I have installed other dlc also like the multiplayer mask and other but the doogie bag dlc is not working. I have deleted it and I installed it again but not working. Xm360 is showing that it is unlocked.

6 hours ago, GhostThakur said:

I have installed other dlc also like the multiplayer mask and other but the doogie bag dlc is not working. I have deleted it and I installed it again but not working. Xm360 is showing that it is unlocked.

6 hours ago, GhostThakur said:

Isn't there TU for him?  Confirm the path dlc  Title ID/00000002/dlc

27 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

Isn't there TU for him?  Confirm the path dlc  Title ID/00000002/dlc

There is no tu . I have searched everywhere , there are no tu . The dlc path is correct as I have installed other dlc also and they are working but the doogie bag dlc is not working.

9 minutes ago, GhostThakur said:

There is no tu . I have searched everywhere , there are no tu . The dlc path is correct as I have installed other dlc also.

I can only believe that they are the type that is only released after finishing the game or something. Someone who has the game may have a better answer. Sorry.

18 hours ago, GhostThakur said:

There is no tu . I have searched everywhere , there are no tu . The dlc path is correct as I have installed other dlc also and they are working but the doogie bag dlc is not working.

XboxUnity has TU#2 for Media ID 38DE84CB. Search it with "534307F8" in the search bar.

50 minutes ago, Remmigiosh said:

XboxUnity has TU#2 for Media ID 38DE84CB. Search it with "534307F8" in the search bar.

Thanks man got the tu.