RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

Possible to restore original Xbox saves on an RGH 360?

My 360 hdd was messing up with terrible load times so I copied everything from it to my computer using FTP, formatted it and copied everything back. The only thing that's not working are my original Xbox saves.  I have the TDATA and UDATA folders and tried adding them to hddx/compatibility/xbox1 but they still don't show up. 

7 hours ago, NoSoul said:

My 360 hdd was messing up with terrible load times so I copied everything from it to my computer using FTP, formatted it and copied everything back. The only thing that's not working are my original Xbox saves.  I have the TDATA and UDATA folders and tried adding them to hddx/compatibility/xbox1 but they still don't show up. 

If not, create the path \hdd1\Compatibility\xbox1
And put your TDATA and UDATA folders there

8 hours ago, Neocazen said:

If not, create the path \hdd1\Compatibility\xbox1
And put your TDATA and UDATA folders there

Thank you for the reply. I did do that, but no matter what file browser on 360 I try I get errors trying to transfer some of the files there. Same for FTP. I think if I can connect HDDX to samba server it might work ok but I can't connect it wants credentials in Windows 10 and none of the passwords I try work. 

Also it's hddx not hdd1. Hdd1 is just your main 360 hard drive hddx is for xbox originals. 

Edit: I was wrong they ARE in the right location hdd1/compatibility/xbox1, but they still aren't working or showing up under retail 360 menu storage. 

Os 

6 hours ago, NoSoul said:

Thank you for the reply. I did do that, but no matter what file browser on 360 I try I get errors trying to transfer some of the files there. Same for FTP. I think if I can connect HDDX to samba server it might work ok but I can't connect it wants credentials in Windows 10 and none of the passwords I try work. 

Also it's hddx not hdd1. Hdd1 is just your main 360 hard drive hddx is for xbox originals. 

Edit: I was wrong they ARE in the right location hdd1/compatibility/xbox1, but they still aren't working or showing up under retail 360 menu storage. 

Classic xbox games are working normally. I also had problems with my Filezilla a few days ago. It was corrupting files. I had to pass these saves via pendrive.