RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

Weird behavior with newly RGH'd 360

This is a Jasper that i just had RGH'd. I have another Jasper that never gives me any problems the problem with it is no HDMI (it HAD HDMI but it was knocked out by lightning) and whoever RGH'd it made it 2 minute loading. So I had this other Jasper sitting in my closet for years that I had bought at a pawn shop and decided to get it RGH'd, but I've had nothing but problems with it. It was freezing like crazy I think I can attritube that to the heat I sat a box fan behind my stand and TV and seems to not freeze. However it seems to have loading issues. Like when I load Aurora, I have 375 games. But it loads 417 it loads games that I've deleted and covers that I've deleted and shows some duplicates of games already listed. Then like after several minutes later it updates to the correct games like it just took it a really long time to load it correctly. 

Since I have all my games setup like I want on the other one I just plugged in the hard drive from it so it has my user and all my covers and saves etc... but it causes these issues. I haven't noticed these issues with the hard drive that was already attached to it, and what's even more weird is like I mentioned before the hard drive I'm trying to attach to it works perfect in the other one that has no HDMI/long loading times. So I'm just kind of stumped and seeing if I could get any advice. 

I thought with cooler temps it wasn't going to freeze/turn off anymore, but just now i was transferring some files through FSD and it just shut off. No RROD ever, just turns right backa on but still concerning. It's a Jasper so I don't think it RROD, so why it is messing up?