RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
N1mr0d

RGH corona4g wont start

I have this problem as of yesterday where turning on the console just lightd th green led and i can see rgh led turning on a couple of times meaning its glitching the cpu, then nothing, no picture, turning off the console again stops the fan and the brick turns orange but the green led stays on, removing the power plug over night and turning on the console today made it work again but five minutes later the console beeped and turned off again, turning on the console immediately after made it work for hours then when i turned it off i couldnt turn it back on, same issue

i had this issue a couple of times before but now its constant. changing HDMI cable didn't help.

UPDATE:turns out it was a Badly installed RGH post-fix

On 6/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, N1mr0d said:

@apadoctor @Dr.Gonzo @Neocazen

Any ideas?

You have to know what a mistake it is. There are tutorials on youtube on the subject. Depending on the error, you may know where the problem will eventually be.

Serach to "Xbox 360 error codes"

10 hours ago, N1mr0d said:

no error, no red light so no error code, and no one on youtube has the same prob

Have you tried unplugging the power supply completely?? Could be a bad power supply all together as well.. 

Also, if you can see the chip glitching, then it might be a bad timing file?? Or even a bad solder job coming undone inside. You might have to open your console and check mate

power supply works as it should, orange when  off green when on no red light and doesnt get hot.

could be a bad solder job like u said.

the pattern is as follows i turn on the xbox first time in the day, it fails 50% of the times

second attempt it boots successfully but beeps around 1 to three minutes later then turns off (politely, no crashing) a minute after that

then i turn it on and it works fine without beeping for the rest of the session, but if i try to turn in again later in the day; nothing. 0% success rate until the next day.

1 hour ago, N1mr0d said:

power supply works as it should, orange when  off green when on no red light and doesnt get hot.

could be a bad solder job like u said.

the pattern is as follows i turn on the xbox first time in the day, it fails 50% of the times

second attempt it boots successfully but beeps around 1 to three minutes later then turns off (politely, no crashing) a minute after that

then i turn it on and it works fine without beeping for the rest of the session, but if i try to turn in again later in the day; nothing. 0% success rate until the next day.

How do you know the power supply works as it should?? Have you take a voltmeter to it? Does it produce the proper voltage under load?

Have you used said power supply in a different Xbox??