RealModScene

Hey there! First of all, thanks to accept me in the forums. Im a new Xbox 360 RGH owner, and i recently migrated from Freestyle 3 to Aurora, because of the online feature losses. Organization is very important thing to me, and im suffering trying to organize my games the same way was organized in Freestyle 3. Well, maybe im doing something wrong... I dont know yet. Im searching in google a lot of time and cant find the info i need, then im here. Well, lets go:

In Freestyle 3, looking directly to the virtual library you can:  Click the game cover using the (y) button, and chose between the options ''move'' to ''(a)no section''  - (hide the game from library)'' move to ''(b) emulators - (moving the game to the emulators section, even being and authentic Xbox 360 title or xbox live arcade title instead an emulator), or moving the game to the ''(c)Homebrew'' section, independent the game being a game or a program/sofware, the game game cover will appear in the Homebrew library even not being a homebrew software. In Aurora, i cant find a way to do the same. When i installed Aurora and scanned my games, all the games appears in the ''show all'' tab (i hate that messy tab). One exemple about what im trying to do: When i scanned my games in Freestyle 3, ''State of Decay'', appears in the Xbox Live Arcade, because yes - its a xbox live arcade game, but i not considered it as an arcade game, and move it to the ''xbox 360'' game library instead the ''xbox live arcade'' game library. I want do the same with other game titles. My ''mame 072'' is appearing in the in the ''xbox 360'' game library, even being in a separated ''emulators'' folder on my hdd1. A lot of authentic xbox 360 titles just appears in the ''show all'' tab and not in the ''xbox 360'' tab. Im doing some wrong or that basic features are missing? Can someone tell me how do i move games throug different game library sections exactly as Freestyle 3 does?? Thanks, and sorry the bad English.

21 minutes ago, EIiteTrooper said:

Hey there! First of all, thanks to accept me in the forums. Im a new Xbox 360 RGH owner, and i recently migrated from Freestyle 3 to Aurora, because of the online feature losses. Organization is very important thing to me, and im suffering trying to organize my games the same way was organized in Freestyle 3. Well, maybe im doing something wrong... I dont know yet. Im searching in google a lot of time and cant find the info i need, then im here. Well, lets go:

In Freestyle 3, looking directly to the virtual library you can:  Click the game cover using the (y) button, and chose between the options ''move'' to ''(a)no section''  - (hide the game from library)'' move to ''(b) emulators - (moving the game to the emulators section, even being and authentic Xbox 360 title or xbox live arcade title instead an emulator), or moving the game to the ''(c)Homebrew'' section, independent the game being a game or a program/sofware, the game game cover will appear in the Homebrew library even not being a homebrew software. In Aurora, i cant find a way to do the same. When i installed Aurora and scanned my games, all the games appears in the ''show all'' tab (i hate that messy tab). One exemple about what im trying to do: When i scanned my games in Freestyle 3, ''State of Decay'', appears in the Xbox Live Arcade, because yes - its a xbox live arcade game, but i not considered it as an arcade game, and move it to the ''xbox 360'' game library instead the ''xbox live arcade'' game library. I want do the same with other game titles. My ''mame 072'' is appearing in the in the ''xbox 360'' game library, even being in a separated ''emulators'' folder on my hdd1. A lot of authentic xbox 360 titles just appears in the ''show all'' tab and not in the ''xbox 360'' tab. Im doing some wrong or that basic features are missing? Can someone tell me how do i move games throug different game library sections exactly as Freestyle 3 does?? Thanks, and sorry the bad English.

The choice is made by clicking on the RB button and choosing on the digital controller and you can add filters such as cooperatives, all only Xbox360, only classic Xbox only emulators, applications, XBLA, Kinnect, Indigames ... anyway, however you want. To do this, just press B and in Quick Access add and edit these filters.

6 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

The choice is made by clicking on the RB button and choosing on the digital controller and you can add filters such as cooperatives, all only Xbox360, only classic Xbox only emulators, applications, XBLA, Kinnect, Indigames ... anyway, however you want. To do this, just press B and in Quick Access add and edit these filters.

Really, really sorry. Really. English is not my native language, then, its very hard to me to understand some things. Please, can you give me a practical exemple? a step by step exemple in Aurora? Ill show you a real exemple: I want ''state of decay'', that actually stands in the ''xbox live arcade'' library,  permanently being showed in the ''xbox 360'' library, not needing to checkmark filters to show ''state of decay'' separately - this way, when i move the lower game library tab from ''xbox live arcade'' to ''xbox 360'', state of decay will be there, listed as a xbox 360 game, and not as a xbox live arcade game. Man... ill move back to freestyle if i cant handle this organization in aurora.

2 hours ago, EIiteTrooper said:

Really, really sorry. Really. English is not my native language, then, its very hard to me to understand some things. Please, can you give me a practical exemple? a step by step exemple in Aurora? Ill show you a real exemple: I want ''state of decay'', that actually stands in the ''xbox live arcade'' library,  permanently being showed in the ''xbox 360'' library, not needing to checkmark filters to show ''state of decay'' separately - this way, when i move the lower game library tab from ''xbox live arcade'' to ''xbox 360'', state of decay will be there, listed as a xbox 360 game, and not as a xbox live arcade game. Man... ill move back to freestyle if i cant handle this organization in aurora.

there is no per-game option like that mate.. you are misunderstanding the setup..

it reads the games and places them in their respective category as they actually ARE. 

you are free to use FSD all you like mate 

On 6/16/2020 at 7:53 PM, EIiteTrooper said:

What is your nationality? I'm from the Brazilian. It is not difficult to do what I said. Press RB on the control and you will see the standard filters E can choose with LB and RB and pressing B on the control, in Quick Access you will see more options for Filters. There is no way to be clearer than that.

31 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

What is your nationality? I'm from the Brazilian. It is not difficult to do what I said. Press RB on the control and you will see the standard filters E can choose with LB and RB and pressing B on the control, in Quick Access you will see more options for Filters. There is no way to be clearer than that.

Nah, thanks for your time. Ill wait aurora improvements. This time, it is forcing me to buy an other rooter, because my rooter is not supported, even running Origin, Steam, Hamachi, Garena and Tunngle, with any kind of connection problems. But it will be great as Freestyle 3 is, is just to put some dedicated work on it. Some hard work sections will make Aurora even greater than freestyle 3, i believe. This kind of situation got me said for not being a programmer (or coder?). I would like to work hard on this kind of ''internet scene software'' that keeps the GREAT THINGS things alive. This is said, because more people like me would like to fill the unity network, and they can't because some tweaks are missing on the software. They cant get in. I understand the developers side. They can't work all the time in this kind of thing ''for free''. They should put a ''aurora improvements donation button'' to keep the work in a regular way. its fair. 

Is there a way to change the group by modifying the ContentGroup flags in content.db? What are the group values for this field?