RealModScene
Someguy123

Xbox 360 RGH Fan won't start

4 hours ago, Someguy123 said:

This never happened to me before.The fan  trys to spin but it doesn't start the fan.Please anyone help me out 

You could try setting the fan to 100% via dashlaunch or edit the nand smc. if that dont work will be some kind of hardware fault

Yeah I tried it.But the fan works normal after the ventilation shutdown  and sometimes when I removed all the plugs it works.And the fan tries spins but stops.Edit: A red light is emitting from the S/PDF Port.

Edited by Someguy123

16 hours ago, Someguy123 said:

Yeah I tried it.But the fan works normal after the ventilation shutdown  and sometimes when I removed all the plugs it works.And the fan tries spins but stops.Edit: A red light is emitting from the S/PDF Port.

Could be a bad nand, could be the fan motor dying.. could be other things.. 

The red light is supposed to be on with that port.. that is an audio port mate.. has absolutely nothing to do with the fan, lol

1 hour ago, felida said:

The red light is supposed to be on with that port.. that is an audio port mate.. has absolutely nothing to do with the fan, lol

The nand is fine.. I've used the console about 3 years it never had this problem before.

1 minute ago, Someguy123 said:

The nand is fine.. I've used the console about 3 years it never had this problem before.

edit the nand smc and set fan speed to 70/100% if still same problem will be a hardware fault. The fan itself id guess

Just now, ianboy1987 said:

edit the nand smc and set fan speed to 70/100% if still same problem will be a hardware fault. The fan itself id guess

I've set my fan to auto and changed the target temps.I think fan needs to be replaced lol.

1 minute ago, Someguy123 said:

I've set my fan to auto and changed the target temps.I think fan needs to be replaced lol.

It might just be getting worn. I would try setting to 100% for now untill have a replacment fan. 

1 minute ago, ianboy1987 said:

It might just be getting worn. I would try setting to 100% for now untill have a replacment fan. 

Okay.Thanks mate :)

21 hours ago, felida said:

I got this message awhile ago when i try to boot XELL but now I don't the get message anymore.Could this be the problem?

IMG_20200418_195020.jpg