RealModScene
ozzman39

Weather

whenever i try to add the weather widget it refuses to search and pull up the area i am in im running F3.0 rev483  though even when i was running 2.0 it would do this to me to anyone have any ideas what could cause this???

I was about to report a similar issue, but I think the weather app in FSD is broken at the moment. I've had mine configured for a while now, and the last couple days it's not been pulling the info. I think the problem you're having is directly related to the app not functioning. It's probably something with the API backend of the host server. I suspect TeamFSD already knows about this and is working on a fix. It was broken before the F3 updates and was fixed, so I'd just wait it out.

• Like 1

I was about to report a similar issue, but I think the weather app in FSD is broken at the moment. I've had mine configured for a while now, and the last couple days it's not been pulling the info. I think the problem you're having is directly related to the app not functioning. It's probably something with the API backend of the host server. I suspect TeamFSD already knows about this and is working on a fix. It was broken before the F3 updates and was fixed, so I'd just wait it out.

Cool thanks i thought it was something i was doing not a bug

Yeah weather is not working anymore and F3 is lagging very badly. Admins please look up to this. Anyhow appreciate your hard work. Thanks. :) 

Yeah weather is not working anymore and F3 is lagging very badly. Admins please look up to this. Anyhow appreciate your hard work. Thanks. :)

I also noticed the lag while browsing through the game list.  I thought it was just something on my end where it was buffering the lists, but it would come and go.  Perhaps it's related to the weather app, and the xbox is polling the website for the data, causing the game lists to lag.  I will try to disable the app and see if it makes a difference.

disable weather widget

Hi JPizzle, Is weather gonna be up in sometime? It is soo coool :thumbsup:

Thanks JPizzle. Turning off the weather widget solved everything. Now F3 runs super fast as usual. :)