RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
abde

copying games data from one xbox360 to another!

Hello, i am not sure if this is the right place to ask, i am sorry.

so i have an xbox360 with some games installed on it, and my friend - nephew :) - have an xbox360 with the reset-glitch ship and aurora installed, he wanted two games that i have so he gave me his hard drive to copy them, i installed both hard drives on my PC and copied the content of the two games from contents/000000(so many zeros)/XXXX(each game has a code), the software i used to explore my hard drive is Xplorer360_250gb_Edition (this one could explore both drives), and for the other one i could use Party Buffalo Xbox 360 Drive Explorer 2.0.1.0 so i used it.

Description of problem:

the games appeared on his console (the aurora platform) but they didn't launch!

i am guessing it's some kind of anti piracy mechanism at work here, i could imagine someone saying 'no shit sherlok' but since his xbox360 is hacked i thought it could work.

i don't have the disks for the games and the games are "saints row the third" and "assassin's creed II", now that i wrote this i think it would have been easier to just download the games from the internet 😂, that is probably why nobody is talking about this.

anyway ... is what i am trying to do possible? and if so how do i do it?

thank you.

4 hours ago, abde said:

so i have an xbox360 with some games installed on it, and my friend - nephew :) - have an xbox360 with the reset-glitch ship and aurora installed, he wanted two games that i have so he gave me his hard drive to copy them, i installed both hard drives on my PC and copied the content of the two games from contents/000000(so many zeros)/XXXX(each game has a code), the software i used to explore my hard drive is Xplorer360_250gb_Edition (this one could explore both drives), and for the other one i could use Party Buffalo Xbox 360 Drive Explorer 2.0.1.0 so i used it.

Description of problem:

i am guessing it's some kind of anti piracy mechanism at work here, i could imagine someone saying 'no shit sherlok' but since his xbox360 is hacked i thought it could work.

i don't have the disks for the games and the games are "saints row the third" and "assassin's creed II", now that i wrote this i think it would have been easier to just download the games from the internet 😂, that is probably why nobody is talking about this.

thank you.

Perhaps that is not the problem. RGH reads either original or unlocked games. There must be something missing from these games, such as activating an eventual TU or Kernel version.
      Make a comparison between the two to see if no files were missing.

17 hours ago, abde said:

Description of problem:

thank you.

12 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Perhaps that is not the problem. RGH reads either original or unlocked games. There must be something missing from these games, such as activating an eventual TU or Kernel version.
      Make a comparison between the two to see if no files were missing.

i would assume you mean your disc installs on the hdd correct?? you can get NxE2GoD program to fix the launch.. it still checks for disc even though it is RGH system..