Jasper == xebuild -c jasperbigffs -t glitch2 -f 17489-dev -d jasper -v

Trinity == xebuild -c trinitybigffs -t glitch2 -f 17489-dev -d trinity -v

or use the included .bat files 

image.png.ea4a7fc5bdd6a338b71961b8b8edf16e.png

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

JTAG Not Support

BIG Block Trinity and Jasper ONLY

image.png.8b3c4682ce95d6799b6a462d597bddbc.png

Run updserv.xex from flash and install avatar update via jrunner.

image.png.44a1cbf708807b8605b91e2f1421b656.png

XeBuild-dev-BB.7z

• Like 3

Excellent post , Ive been looking for this to boot my 0 CPU into a devkernel. the stupid 0 CPU can boot xell through RGH2 and Jtag, if the fuse line is devkit (you cant run Xell through Jtag) but you can still with RGH 2

Ive added 1748 into xebuild folder in "Files" folder in Xebuild GUI, 17489-Dev doesnt show up, I renamed it. I also replaced the content with one of the old dashes (9199) to see if the menu changes but doesnt. I can however use Xebuild through command promt. Sorry for the newbie questions.

in the sample _devkit there is Jtag option and there is the following

[jasperbl]
cb_6723.bin,e9292b90
cd_6723.bin,0fcff305
ce_1888.bin,ff9b60df
cf_4532.bin,d28ef722
cg_4532.bin,2530f8ce
cb_5771.bin,859140f0
sd_14699.bin,68befcdb
se_14699.bin,5d8a0f4f
none,00000000

and I compared it to another Jtag ini, the first CB CD CE CF doesnt need patches the remaining

but CB SD SE needs to be patched correctly? or I can simply use the one in RGloader folder (patched cb sd se) ? 

I tried to boot normal Xell with Jtag wiring with a Devkit CPU, but it wont boot no mater what even if LDV is 0. I believe since CB detects first fuse line and if its dev fuse, the boot process stops all together.

However, with RGH2 CB is glitched and I can boot Xell normally with devkit CPU.

24 minutes ago, devilhunter said:

Excellent post , Ive been looking for this to boot my 0 CPU into a devkernel. the stupid 0 CPU can boot xell through RGH2 and Jtag, if the fuse line is devkit (you cant run Xell through Jtag) but you can still with RGH 2

Ive added 1748 into xebuild folder in "Files" folder in Xebuild GUI, 17489-Dev doesnt show up, I renamed it. I also replaced the content with one of the old dashes (9199) to see if the menu changes but doesnt. I can however use Xebuild through command promt. Sorry for the newbie questions.

in the sample _devkit there is Jtag option and there is the following

[jasperbl]
cb_6723.bin,e9292b90
cd_6723.bin,0fcff305
ce_1888.bin,ff9b60df
cf_4532.bin,d28ef722
cg_4532.bin,2530f8ce
cb_5771.bin,859140f0
sd_14699.bin,68befcdb
se_14699.bin,5d8a0f4f
none,00000000

and I compared it to another Jtag ini, the first CB CD CE CF doesnt need patches the remaining

but CB SD SE needs to be patched correctly? or I can simply use the one in RGloader folder (patched cb sd se) ? 

I tried to boot normal Xell with Jtag wiring with a Devkit CPU, but it wont boot no mater what even if LDV is 0. I believe since CB detects first fuse line and if its dev fuse, the boot process stops all together.

However, with RGH2 CB is glitched and I can boot Xell normally with devkit CPU.

Im not to sure how dev hardware works. There is this post here http://www.hackfaq.net/main/zero_cpu/ but im sure you have allready seen. 

What motherboard do you have the 0 cpu on and what size is the nand.

6 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

Im not to sure how dev hardware works. There is this post here http://www.hackfaq.net/main/zero_cpu/ but im sure you have allready seen. 

What motherboard do you have the 0 cpu on and what size is the nand. 

I have BB Jasper, this is why I was trying to boot any Jtag image (any CB with LDV of jtagable with a 0 CPU) the only image I could boot is Xecuter Fusion with RGH2. If then I proceed with recovery disk (you can select option to setup CPU as devkit or as retail) if you select retail you get LDV8 since RGH2 CB is high and probably 8 and if you select dev, you get a devkit CPU with all 0s.

and yes from that site I started this stupid quest, not to mention in his approach he gets a devkit CPU on a trinity but he could somehow flash it with a retail image and run RGH2 normally!!!

btw, I tried adding files to Xebuild , JasperFFS doesnt show up :p