RealModScene
Adrn_

Call of Duty Black Ops II - Title Updates

Hi!

I'm using FSD3 (Great job guys, much love from Hungary) and my problem would be the following:

When I go to COD:BOII in Games, I choose Title Updates, then I press Download TUs, it downloads them (pretty slowly tho, using wifi (~35kbps)),

after that, I press to activate the latest (TU6), I enter the game to play multiplayer via System Link, but the SysLink panel shows me I have TU0.

What I've tried so far:

-Download TU6 manually, place it in Cache, and let FSD find it -> FSD didn't find it

-Delete the complete Cache folder, download all TUs again -> Didn't work either

-Activate TU5 -> Game still says TU0

Is it possible I have a wrong game version?

Help is really appreciated, since on TU0 there's like 15-20 people only, and I'd like to play with the rest 160.

Waiting for your helpful replies,

Adrn_

I have answered this exact same question many times already on this board, next time try search.

Delete all TU's in TU Manager, delete all files in Cache folder, reboot console, download all TU's in TU Manager, set latest TU to active and launch game.

I have answered this exact same question many times already on this board, next time try search.Delete all TU's in TU Manager, delete all files in Cache folder, reboot console, download all TU's in TU Manager, set latest TU to active and launch game.

Thanks for fast reply!

Yes, I've seen those topics, I did what you said there also (Forgot to mention it, sorry).

That didn't work either. I saw something about deleting the TUs in FSD/Data. Should I try that?

Adrn_

Firstly, 160 people may be in a room but most MAY be playing single player, you know you can do that?

Just because 160 are in a room, doesn't mean to say 160 are on System Link.

Have you tried putting the TU in the [Game ID]/000B000 Folder?

Download the latest TU fromhttp://marketplace.jqe360.com/

Hi!If I do that, the TU supposed to appear in the TU manager? Cause it doesn'tAdrn_

EDIT: I did that, after a reboot FSD shown it in TU Manager, I activated it, the SysLink still says TU0

TitleID                 MediaID

415608C3           05C7492A

incase anyone would try it for me.

Hey Guys I am also new to Jtag Modding. I know how to add dlcs . I have seen many of  struggling with Title updates(aka Tu) simple.    Go to www.xbuc.com and in the search bar write down the game title id.. For example games title id for cod bo2 is : 415608C3 .     it is easy guys try ur luck

Or you can use the built-in updater in F3/Aurora which does it all automatically for you using the Unity database (former JQE360 database)