RealModScene
H3X1C

Can't upload title updates to Unity

I recently had some considerable trouble getting hold of some title updates, so I wanted to share them for others to easily find. Sadly it seems the site http://xboxunity.net/ is broken, I get 500 responses when I try to query the search screen on add title.

Anyone got any ideas on how long this has been the case or who to contact to get it resolved?

Update: Ok I just read the stickies, I will post there.

1 minute ago, H3X1C said:

I recently had some considerable trouble getting hold of some title updates, so I wanted to share them for others to easily find. Sadly it seems the site http://xboxunity.net/ is broken, I get 500 responses when I try to query the search screen on add title.

Anyone got any ideas on how long this has been the case or who to contact to get it resolved?

whats the title? maybe you are doing it wrong.. you are also welcome to post the links here on this site.. xboxunity is limited in TU size as well.. 250MB i think.. that could be the issue as well

It was the Call of Duty 4 title update. 

Title Id: 415607E6

Media Id: 15E8CF88

Ahh it's under the name 'Modern Warfare' haha, sorry about that. I have uploaded it now :)

1 minute ago, H3X1C said:

Ahh it's under the name 'Modern Warfare' haha, sorry about that. I have uploaded it now :)

yup.. you have to search by title id.. not the main stream title