RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BBC2002

Problème Dlc installation et TU

Salut

Comme titré j'ai du mal a installer un Dlc sur aurora (dragon ball xenoverse) quand je lance le jeu je vois pas le dlc mais depuis peu j'ai installé xm360 alors j'ai pu déverrouiller les dlc mais je ne sait pas quoi faire de TU parce que malgré que j'ai déverrouillé les dlcs le jeu ne les applique toujous pas... 

Et petit detail aussi si quelqu'un pourrait m'aider a retrouver mes covers manuellement je les ai tous perdus y compris celle de dragon ball. 

3 hours ago, BBC2002 said:

Answer me pleasssssseeee

well this is an english forum.. so post in english

okay 

Hi

As titled I find it difficult to install a Dlc on aurora (dragon ball xenoverse) when I launch the game I do not see the dlc but recently I installed xm360 so I was able to unlock the dlc but I do not know what do TU because despite having unlocked the dlcs the game still doesn't apply them ...

And small detail also if someone could help me to find my covers manually I lost them all including that of dragon ball.

15 hours ago, BBC2002 said:

okay 

Hi

As titled I find it difficult to install a Dlc on aurora (dragon ball xenoverse) when I launch the game I do not see the dlc but recently I installed xm360 so I was able to unlock the dlc but I do not know what do TU because despite having unlocked the dlcs the game still doesn't apply them ...

And small detail also if someone could help me to find my covers manually I lost them all including that of dragon ball.

you can download covers if your xbox is hooked up to the internet, and have a unity account made.

now for dlc, lots of DLC require you to get to a point in the game.. now, another note about dlc.. you can have dlc from a different region, or mediaID, xm360 will find it ofc, but game wouldnt because of mismatching files

1 hour ago, felida said:

you can download covers if your xbox is hooked up to the internet, and have a unity account made.

now for dlc, lots of DLC require you to get to a point in the game.. now, another note about dlc.. you can have dlc from a different region, or mediaID, xm360 will find it ofc, but game wouldnt because of mismatching files

Ah I understand better.
and for the internet connection I do how because when I connect the ethernet cable to the pc, since I have no router, it makes it impossible for me to install the driver

2 hours ago, BBC2002 said:

Ah I understand better.
and for the internet connection I do how because when I connect the ethernet cable to the pc, since I have no router, it makes it impossible for me to install the driver

if you have wifi on that pc, you can bridge the connections, or share the internet connection.. you can look up guides on the internet on how to do those.. but i've done it in the past

8 hours ago, felida said:

if you have wifi on that pc, you can bridge the connections, or share the internet connection.. you can look up guides on the internet on how to do those.. but i've done it in the past

yes thank you I succeeded with the "bridge" method
now that i have internet on the xbox how will i do it for onlines?
and also what is xbox unity?

On 5/13/2020 at 1:48 PM, BBC2002 said:

yes thank you I succeeded with the "bridge" method
now that i have internet on the xbox how will i do it for onlines?
and also what is xbox unity?

you can get covers and such..

unity is where you can get covers and title updates, as well as play LiNK games