RealModScene
Alexis Rojas

Hyperspin Style Coverflow Request

I hate to request this I actually have tried to make it myself but I cannot get the tool to work on my windows 10 PC. Basically all I want is a Coverflow that moves in a semicircle on the left habd side of my screen. Maybe in 2 different size variations. Like a hyperspin arcade wheel.

Sort of like this But on the opposite side and game covers instead of the names of course. I'm working on an Arcade theme for 0.7B that I would love to share with you guys once it all finished. Any and all help would be appreciated hell I'll even throw someone some beer or coffee money if they can help me out.

IndolentDefenselessFanworms-mobile.jpg

Whats up guys. i want my library looks like hypespin, and finally find this chain.  i want to download it but it say unavailable . is there any chance to get a coverflow wheel?

6 hours ago, Morvock said:

Whats up guys. i want my library looks like hypespin, and finally find this chain.  i want to download it but it say unavailable . is there any chance to get a coverflow wheel?

You should be able to download it with your account signed in.