RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jah1990

Aurora freezing on launching games

Hello i just recently purchased a RGH console that came with Aurora preinstalled. The first day everything worked great and launched successfully, however the next day when i tried to launch a game in Aurora the launch box froze on "Applying Title Updates:95%".

This happens for every game. The weird thing is that the games work from XexMenu and Freestyle Dash but not Aurora. Aurora is also updated to the newest update. I apologize for the long post and i thank you guys for your consideration in helping me.

On 4/28/2020 at 4:54 AM, jah1990 said:

Hello i just recently purchased a RGH console that came with Aurora preinstalled. The first day everything worked great and launched successfully, however the next day when i tried to launch a game in Aurora the launch box froze on "Applying Title Updates:95%".

This happens for every game. The weird thing is that the games work from XexMenu and Freestyle Dash but not Aurora. Aurora is also updated to the newest update. I apologize for the long post and i thank you guys for your consideration in helping me.

sounds like a space issue mate