RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sxg75

FSD3 - some ideas to develop

F3: what a great ideas and smart improvements ! What a great work ! Thank for the developers !Here is my contributions to this delicious "stone soup":1. Title Updates: Handling of TU-s is absolutely ok. It is a well working method, so it doesn't need any changes by now.2. Indie Games: there are nearly 3000 XBLIG titles. There is not enough space on HDD1 to store them all.What's more, all XBLIG titles stored in HDD1/Contents/... will appear in the normal xbox dash/my games, which means chaos there.So let's store all XBLIG in USB0 or USB1, and copy the selected one to the HDD1/Contents/... only when the user start the game.After the user exit from that game, we will not able to delete the copied file from HDD1/Contents/... but we can set the limit of the number of files in theHDD1/Contents/... (XBLIG directory), so next time, when F3 starts, it would be able to delete the unnecessary files.3. Thematical Tabs: there are 4-5 tabs in the FSD / Library: "Xbox 360 Games", "Xbox Live Arcade", "Homebrew", etc.So let's imagine a new point below the "Library", named "Thematical Tabs" or something like this.It contains many tabs based on GAME GENRES, like "Action", "Dancing", "Logic", "Family", "Sport", etc.It would be interesting and useful, isn't it ?4. Handling Tabs: there are many handling accessories for Xbox360, like kinect, big button controllers, guitar and drum sets, xbox live camera, wired and wireless microphones, racing wheels, pulse controllers, DJ sets, skateboards, etc.So what I suggest is something like at point 3., but based on controlling methods.What's more, it can solve the separating request of the kinect games.5. Online goodies: I mean new services for example:- extract and share game points from game saves to the online scoreboards (top100 things)- extract and share photos from games like Kinect Adventures- online chats by games (text based)6. online chat with sound and picture like skype using xbox360 and kinect7. integrate the access to this forum to F38. Handling of DLC-s:- what dlc's installed on HDD1 for a game- what other (not installed) dlc's are exist and can buy.- I don't suggest to help downloading dlc's using F3.9. Are there any way to send my game ratings ?10. Are there any possibility to integrate any gmail or facebook, mp3playing, picture slideshowing, movieplaying services to F3 ?My English is sometimes fuzzy , but I hope, that you all understand what I want to describe.

F3: what a great ideas and smart improvements ! What a great work ! Thank for the developers !Here is my contributions to this delicious "stone soup":1. Title Updates: Handling of TU-s is absolutely ok. It is a well working method, so it doesn't need any changes by now.2. Indie Games: there are nearly 3000 XBLIG titles. There is not enough space on HDD1 to store them all.What's more, all XBLIG titles stored in HDD1/Contents/... will appear in the normal xbox dash/my games, which means chaos there.So let's store all XBLIG in USB0 or USB1, and copy the selected one to the HDD1/Contents/... only when the user start the game.After the user exit from that game, we will not able to delete the copied file from HDD1/Contents/... but we can set the limit of the number of files in theHDD1/Contents/... (XBLIG directory), so next time, when F3 starts, it would be able to delete the unnecessary files.3. Thematical Tabs: there are 4-5 tabs in the FSD / Library: "Xbox 360 Games", "Xbox Live Arcade", "Homebrew", etc.So let's imagine a new point below the "Library", named "Thematical Tabs" or something like this.It contains many tabs based on GAME GENRES, like "Action", "Dancing", "Logic", "Family", "Sport", etc.It would be interesting and useful, isn't it ?4. Handling Tabs: there are many handling accessories for Xbox360, like kinect, big button controllers, guitar and drum sets, xbox live camera, wired and wireless microphones, racing wheels, pulse controllers, DJ sets, skateboards, etc.So what I suggest is something like at point 3., but based on controlling methods.What's more, it can solve the separating request of the kinect games.5. Online goodies: I mean new services for example:- extract and share game points from game saves to the online scoreboards (top100 things)- extract and share photos from games like Kinect Adventures- online chats by games (text based)6. online chat with sound and picture like skype using xbox360 and kinect7. integrate the access to this forum to F38. Handling of DLC-s:- what dlc's installed on HDD1 for a game- what other (not installed) dlc's are exist and can buy.- I don't suggest to help downloading dlc's using F3.9. Are there any way to send my game ratings ?10. Are there any possibility to integrate any gmail or facebook, mp3playing, picture slideshowing, movieplaying services to F3 ?My English is sometimes fuzzy , but I hope, that you all understand what I want to describe.

2. Over 5000, and WHY do you want them all, if you want them all (130GB), get a BIGGER internal Hard Drive. Some of us have 1000gb, others 2000gb, and a few have 4000gb (Lucky them).

3. You can add these yourself if you just edit the xml files :)

4. You're not asking fo rmuch are you.

5. As above

6. As above again. You going to pay for server cost?

7. Why?

8. This has already been suggested, nice idea to have it on its own seperate tab.

9. Yes. Official xbox live, or xbox.com

10. Use Internet Explorer for facebook and gmail. Mp3 playing, just hit the dashboard button and music player. Picture slideshow, dashboard button, picture viewer.

• Like 1

Nobody is ever happy. You already got a great dashboard that allows you to play online. And not to mention for free. So sit back back drink a beer and just let them do what they do best.

Dave........Ordered pizza last nite. my pitbull knocked it off the stove and helped herself.

• Like 1

:horse:

..is the op serious? sounds like a kid who just got is first jtag/rgh console :baby:  ...

..you cant order pizza with it but you can bake one in it..

• Like 1

:horse:

..is the op serious? sounds like a kid who just got is first jtag/rgh console :baby:  ...

..you cant order pizza with it but you can bake one in it..

I hope this is just a kid, fair play to your new console, with the 3rd gen xbox coming i doubt any major updates are coming. Maybe 1 if we're lucky until the new xbox is glitched or jtagged :)

I think this kid has quite alot of time, 3000 indie games on his hard drive, I only have 7 and I barely have the time to play 1 for 5 minutes LOL

wow is the op serious,guy wants to be greatful for f3 as it is imo, but im sure f4 will have shirt ironing and maybe it can walk your dog.

F4 will have a shirt ironing, Excellent, I hate ironing my shirts. Maybe the FSD team can add a "Babysitting" option for my 2 year old :thumbup:

Walking the dog option would be excellent too :cat:

cheap chat - no sense

hey men, have you ever heard about brainstorming ??

but anyway ... ironing is a great idea :)