RealModScene
JQE

TeamFSD Forums

TeamFSD.com is no more

The teamfsd.com domain is controlled by someone who was on the team and is no longer in contact with us. At this point we have no way of contacting that individual. I assure you TeamFSD is still doing what we do best and some exciting stuff will be coming from us soon.

Do not ask about RxE that is not what this post is about.

This is going to now be the official support forums for FSD from this point forward.

Stay tuned and watch this location for more news to come.

Good to be back... wont be too long till we get all the members across to here :)

• Like 4

Sad news but perhaps for the best since that member disappeared, good luck and here is hoping for a fast recovery Posted Image

• Like 2

Thanks so much for being persistent at the cause, guys. The entire scene is in your debt... and yes, where do we donate?

• Like 1

Nice. I was registered to the original Team FSD site but someone deleted all of our accounts and data. I never re-registered until now with the new site. I like it, it's more simple and clean. I know you said not to mention RxE but what ever happened to it, I was left confused?

I like to say Hi again!! I already felt bad when the teamfsd.com site was offline!! Since the new Freestyle 3 release i figured out it moved to this new location!! Keep up the good work!!

Good work guys and nice to have you back knew you wouldnt let us down ...... EXELLENT WORK

REGARDS TO TEH TEAM

hi any plans on fsd having its own network settings area rather then having to use the network setting from NXE dash? i'd rather to keep my console from contacting ms or any other servers. no i don't believe blocking livedns goes far enough