RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sxg75

FSD3 wheater problem

Stuck yetserday with this problem. Found solution. Their API Weather key is expired (that's why not working) you need to get your one on http://www.worldweatheronline.com/register.aspx    then decrypt FSD default.xex open it with HEX editor and find bad key  0265b79f97002410122908 (2 places) and change with one you got after register. Save it in HEX and encrypt it. Replace and reboot console.

IMPORTANT: When replace bad key doit with PASTE WRITE (MARK BAD KEY) AND THEN PASTE.

You need: HxD (google it)

and XexToolGUI_v1.8

• Like 3

i have this to!..whats weird is that everything was okay until i linked my console to JQE (online)..once i rebooted after connecting, BAM! weather on all consoles (well not all mine..but all consoles that are in my house at the moment..including mine lol..) are fucked up..is it related or just a coincidence? or can someone from the team confirm that its safe and true what the guy above me said? :secret:  ..if so, i guess the team will have to make a little revision update so that everyone dosent have to do a big process on they're own (well not that its a big process, but newbies will need it!).... if its a tiny probleme perhaps the team can hurry and bring us a small rev.update for today?? :sweat: .... :blushing:

yes, our account has been disabled. For now just disable weather in your settings.

Thank you

sad to hear...but thanks to confirme! ;)

..and do you know about how much time its gonna take before restablishing it? do you personnally think its safe to do like the guy said before? i mean..to change the key?

if you cant live without weather then yes go ahead and inject your own API Key.

The problem solved.

I hope, that the next version of FSD will pick up the API wheater key from a standalone file.

Stuck yetserday with this problem. Found solution. Their API Weather key is expired (that's why not working) you need to get your one on http://www.worldweatheronline.com/register.aspx    then decrypt FSD default.xex open it with HEX editor and find bad key  0265b79f97002410122908 (2 places) and change with one you got after register. Save it in HEX and encrypt it. Replace and reboot console.

IMPORTANT: When replace bad key doit with PASTE WRITE (MARK BAD KEY) AND THEN PASTE.

and XexToolGUI_v1.8

It works well.

Perfect solution, perfect description.

HxD is really great. 

Thank you !

and XexToolGUI_v1.8

please put on" youtube" I don't  understand :blushing:  :blushing:  :blushing:  where to look this file