RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
calimbandil

Xbox 360 no longer saves system settings

My xbox 360 no longer saves system settings. For example, I change the video resolution and when I enter a game or restart the console, the resolution goes back to what it was before. This happens with any settings I change. Does anyone know what could be? I've tried to rewrite the nand, but it didn't work.

59 minutes ago, calimbandil said:

My xbox 360 no longer saves system settings. For example, I change the video resolution and when I enter a game or restart the console, the resolution goes back to what it was before. This happens with any settings I change. Does anyone know what could be? I've tried to rewrite the nand, but it didn't work.

Good afternoon. Your NAND is corrupted. Probably BadBlocks.

1 hour ago, Neocazen said:

Good afternoon. Your NAND is corrupted. Probably BadBlocks.

Thanks for replying. I passed the Nand on J-runner and says there are no badblocks 😭.

18 hours ago, calimbandil said:

Thanks for replying. I passed the Nand on J-runner and says there are no badblocks 😭.

The nand was written in the past with a problem nand and you are replicating that problem. Try to creating a new NAND RETAIL from the CPU Key.

I did what you recommended and it didn't work.

Another thing I noticed is that the internal memory of 4gb has decreased to 2.8gb and you can't move or save files on it.

The xbox works normal, what bothers me most is not being able to change the video resolution anymore.