Here a short summary for all those, wich want to play Indie games on a XBOX 360 RGH in 2018. I have installed Aurora v0.7b, Dashlaunch V3.18.1 and my Kernel Version is 17511.
1. Download IndyGameTitleUpdate
2. Create two folders in the following location:
hdd/content/0000000000000000/584E07D2/000B0000/tu32000100_00000000 (IndyGameTitleUpdater) hdd/content/0000000000000000/584E07D2/00000002/gameID
3. Go to content in left menu in Aurora and add path with the following location:
and save it.
4. Go to Dashlaunch and enable liveblock under Network. Fakelive and autofake are disabled.
5. If your avatar is gray in Original XBOX 360 Dashboard, you have to update the system, without that, Indie games won't launch.
Look into settings > System > Console Settings > System Info and write down your kernel version.
Download the System update corresponding to your kernel version, in my case 17511.
Uncompress it and go into the extracted folder, in my case "$SystemUpdate 17511". You will found this folder "$SystemUpdate".
Rename it in "$$ystemUpdate" and copy the folder on your USB drive. Go into the Original XBOX 360 Dashboard and now plug in the USB drive.
XBOX 360 will automatically update the system. After that your avatar should be colored.
Finally you can play Indie games 😊.