RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cannellizer

How to Edit Avatar Editor

First off, I have recently been introduced to "Avatar Editor" Homebrew style (Short cut from FSD). This tutorial will provide the homebrew file for the "avatar editor" application as well as tools and directions to help you Edit it to your liking. The idea of this is to switch out the picture files and sound files and music and stuff. If you have questions or need more clarification please let me know.

***Let me be very clear that I did not create this tutorial, I received it from HEXHACK (I don't know if he made it or not) and am simply passing it on***

DeadMau5 Avatar Editor.rar This is an edited Avatar Editor with Deadmau5 background and song, those are the only changes

AvatarEditor v4.rar This is the Avatar Editor application

XEX TOOLS HACK.rar This contains 3 programs you will need to Edit the Application. 1. XeXextractor 2. A Hex Editor Program 3.XZP Tool (You may or may not already have any of these programs, but they are what is used in the tutorial)

How do you use this.rarThis is the Tutorial - Please look over it before starting so you can get a feel for what is going on. Also make sure that the size of your created theme file is smaller or equal to the original Media.XUIZ

• Like 1

I installed the avatar editor it starts normally only gets caught in a loading screen and does not leave that screen I have to install in any specific folder or set something on xbox?

I installed the avatar editor it starts normally only gets caught in a loading screen and does not leave that screen I have to install in any specific folder or set something on xbox?

The only thing you need to do is transfer the program to the xbox and start it. I suppose you would need to have avatar update installed. Maybe you can re transfer the program to the box and try it. Good LuckSent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Thanks for posting this

All credit goes to you my friend.Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

The only thing you need to do is transfer the program to the xbox and start it. I suppose you would need to have avatar update installed. Maybe you can re transfer the program to the box and try it.Good LuckSent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

What do I need to do to find out if my xbox has this update from avatar.Se what i do not have to install this update. dash on my xbox this will be q 16203 this influences into something?

The only thing you need to do is transfer the program to the xbox and start it. I suppose you would need to have avatar update installed. Maybe you can re transfer the program to the box and try it.Good LuckSent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2 What do I need to do to find out if my xbox has this update from avatar.Se what i do not have to install this update. dash on my xbox this will be q 16203 this influences into something?

Let me ask you this. Are you able to get into the avatar editor from the nxe original dash? If you don't have the avatar update, then your avatar won't be clothed or have a face. Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

figured out what my problem was the fakelive was connected so I could not edit my avatar, I have another doubt is possible to make the avatar editor after I finish editing my avatar and save it instead of it back to him to return to original dash the freestyle dash?

figured out what my problem was the fakelive was connected so I could not edit my avatar, I have another doubt is possible to make the avatar editor after I finish editing my avatar and save it instead of it back to him to return to original dash the freestyle dash?

Glad you figured out the problem. I had to read over your post a few times, and I'm still not entirely sure what your question is. It sounds to me like your asking about when you are done with avatar editor, it takes you back to the nxe dash as opposed to taking you back to the freestyle dash. And you want to change that. Well, I don't know how to change that, that's just something you have to put up with.You may also be asking about your avatar not saving with the new clothes you put on him. If you go Into avatar editor, change his clothes and save, but then when you get out the changes are not saved, this has nothing to do with avatar editor. I believe it has to do with the actual avatar items and they were probably not assigned to your avatar with the right ID.If that's not what you are asking, try rewording your question to make it easier to understand if you can.Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I wish that after I save my avatar he returned to the screen of freestyle dash, it would be possible? sorry for my english I use google translator and it gets a little complicated to understand my question.

I wish that after I save my avatar he returned to the screen of freestyle dash, it would be possible? sorry for my english I use google translator and it gets a little complicated to understand my question.

Yeah, as far as I know that is not possible. It is kind of annoying, but unless someone else knows how to change that, you'll just have to out up with it. Sorry.Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Cannellizer, your DeadMau5 Avatar Editor v4 is awesome. Were you planning on updating it to Avatar Editor v5? Looking forward to it if you are.

Cannellizer, your DeadMau5 Avatar Editor v4 is awesome. Were you planning on updating it to Avatar Editor v5? Looking forward to it if you are.

Haven't been around recently, I didn't realize there was a v5 out. HEXHACK must be making his influence on this site now. I'll see what I can do.

it starts but stucks on the loaing sceen

Do you have the avatar data installed? What kernel are you on? How many avatar items do you have installed?

Sent from my SM-G903F