RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
metalheadA7X

Black Ops II - Die Rise Errors

I know all about treyarc problem with die rise . I was just wondering if there is a updated tu for rgh floating around somewhere as I'm getting script errors with TU # 6

yeah they fixed it on live so I figured somebody had the new tu uploaded somewhere

no they didnt... the problem doesnt exist on live... only when playing offline

Hey, is anyone now able to play die rise over system link? I was on last night and I saw a couple die rise lobbies. I got into one with some person who had a score (from a previous game play, assuming it was die rise) when we started the game I got the same script error as i normally would when trying to do die rise. But the situation makes me think they weren't having any problems playing it. Was there some sort of update I missed? I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has it working now.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

yes there is a die rise fix for system link. just look in usual places. Its been working for over a week now.

Oh right on. I'll check that out, I guess I have been hanging around RMS too much. When I find it ill bring it over to RMS. but you have used it and its working for you?

Noted. I didn't plan on Linking to it. I figured I could just make a new thread, maybe tutorial with how its done and any files required to do it. Is that still not a good idea? As far as I know, we just don't want to see links to other sites correct?

That's a great idea! You should give it a go, just in case I ever start playing Black Ops 2 with you guys he he.

You might want to ask jpizzle. I just warn people so they don't get in trouble for violating the site rules without knowing. The files are just modded retail files. So I would say it would be against the forum rules. But I'm not 100%.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Okay, I appreciate the heads up. Its not a big deal that I do this, I'm just simply looking to help out in anyway. I'll go through the site terms and see what jpizzle says. Thanks

Well I loaded them on and die rise works now. But for that I compromised some of the text for the zombie options. Like where you would do tranzit on zombies, instead of giving you the description of what it is, it just shows like a file name with some symbols and stuff. I'm not sure its worth the time setting up a tutorial over, as I assume there will a fix on the next title update. I hope. At any rate, anyone reading the post that wants the fix, let it be known.

-Make a backup of your BO2 game rip.

-Copy this in your BO2 game rip copy folder and overwrite everything. http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/19517574/file.html

-If your BO2 game is in god format, you have to convert to jtag rip then copy over and overwrite. (you can convert back to god after overwritting all files).

-Put back on 360 hdd

-run the game

-do not add title updates it has TU6 built in

haha, Great timing huh? Thanks for posting up the fix... and of course TU7 comes out same day. Well, at least we don't have to do anything fancy now. Thanks Jbp